Poll Options
View poll results: Ever been mugged?
No
133 85%
Yes
23 15%
Voters: 156.
Page 1 of 2
I had three kids beat the **** out of me until I gave them my iPod. Would say more but I just spent an hour telling the story in a video interview to a police officer.

Not a nice experience.

Edit: And to everyone who says 'just fight back' then think about it... 3v1 isn't exactly gonna have me walking away victorious.
Last edited by Jake™ at Dec 9, 2008,
Someone attempted, I laughed at them and walked off....true story. He said he was gonna put me in hospital with one punch.
Where's your mugging story?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
No, put razorblades in your pocket and they will activate your trap card.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Nah, but I live in Slough, tis only a matter of time.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Trickycindy

My step-dad got mugged in Slough. Maybe my family are just good at attracting violent criminals. :S
why didn't you fight back?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Trickycindy

No wonder your a communist looking for change, you come from one of the several arseholes of England
Quote by Jake™
My step-dad got mugged in Slough. Maybe my family are just good at attracting violent criminals. :S

are you a family of super nerds?
Why didn't you just run away?
Gear:
1991 Gibson Flying V
Roland Cube 20X
Depends on the muggers, maybe you're one big wee-lad sissy girl.
Quote by Trickycindy

Wow you live nearish me. Woo.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I was once mugged at gunpoint on a train coming home from a gig in London [THE biggest asshole in England ]

It was pretty scary I didn't think twice just gave him my phone, it was worthless anyway. However if they weren't armed I would have given them a tough time. Although thinking about it on this occasion there were like 8 - 10 nigguhz in this tiny train carriage and like 4 of us.

That was my only time being mugged, some kid once said give ''me your ipod'' once and i just went... no ? and he walked off / Quite random.

Anyway. I feel your pain mate, but never back down ! [unless they has da gunz]
lol there are some top internet hard men in here, wonder how many of them are actually allowed out on their own after 6pm
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
someone attempted to mug me once, I pulled my gun on him and he ran away though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
some kid asked me the time, so when i pulled out my Ipod he snatched it, go about 3 feet before i grabbed him, slammed him to the ground and broke his nose. I thought that was enough of a punishment, but two police saw and arrested him anyway
dunno if that counts as being mugged or not though

Someone tried to mug a friend of mine with a butter-knife, i lol'd
Quote by thedefrockednun
well I have been sort of, they didn't take our stuff in the end.

same here, and fixed
A guy tried to mug me the other week actually. He was an idiot... Decided mugging someone in a busy public park would be a good idea. He got tackled by a huge rugby player looking guy when he pulled a knife on me.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by JackalUK
No wonder your a communist looking for change, you come from one of the several arseholes of England

Feltham being one of the others....

I hate this town
Quote by Jake™
I had three kids beat the **** out of me until I gave them my iPod.

I was mugged once. But they stole my weed money. So I had a much worse day than you.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by JackalUK

Haha shush, SLOUGH PRIDE, SLOUGH MASSIVE, etc etc.

And to TS, yeah Slough's a hole, the Mayor got shot with a crossbow t'other day.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Trickycindy
Haha shush, SLOUGH PRIDE, SLOUGH MASSIVE, etc etc.

And to TS, yeah Slough's a hole, the Mayor got shot with a crossbow t'other day.

HAHAHAHA, thats ****ing brilliant!
Quote by nebiru

I was mugged once. But they stole my weed money. So I had a much worse day than you.

no, drugs are bad m'kay
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by billybusa
no, drugs are bad m'kay

Herbs are good though...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by DartS17
some kid asked me the time, so when i pulled out my Ipod he snatched it, go about 3 feet before i grabbed him, slammed him to the ground and broke his nose. I thought that was enough of a punishment, but two police saw and arrested him anyway
dunno if that counts as being mugged or not though

Someone tried to mug a friend of mine with a butter-knife, i lol'd

You may lol but a butter-knife could do just as much damage as a normal sharp kitchen knife, okay you can't slash someone but you can kill them.
Quote by Thepoison92
You may lol but a butter-knife could do just as much damage as a normal sharp kitchen knife, okay you can't slash someone but you can kill them.

You can kill someone with just about anything... Even harsh words.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Thepoison92

What the hell kind of butter knives do you have?
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
What the hell kind of butter knives do you have?

Butter knives are generally just butter knives, they don't come with like turbo mode or anything special...
now that i voted no i feel like its more likely that ill get mugged.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Page 1 of 2