So, basically I just found out that my Tonelab LE doesn't have any extra line-in for late night backing track jamming with headphone. I do that quite often so I'm pretty disappointed that VOX cheaped out that extra jack.

I think I've seen an accessory for headphone that let me connect an extra audio source without messing up the signal. I just don't remember what the name was. If anyone knows please help!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

would it be a splitter? (you know, just use it the other way around)
^ I think it needs a converter of some sort. If I read my physics classes right two audio signal will just mess each other up if they meet up like this.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

mmm, well they will merge, but i dont know if that'll mess anything up
Damn, and here I thought I'd invented something that nobody else had. I created something similar in March last year, but now I guess I've been easily beaten to the punch.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
hehe, yea theyve been around for a while. i have a cable like that from maybe the 80s, and im sure it wasnt one of a kind back then. it was probably mostly used for stereo-output devices to headphones