In the red circle;
I guess that's B#, ie C.
But I don't understand what the other 2 notes in the chord are, why do they have a natural sign and a sharp sign next to them?
It's because the preceding notes are double sharps.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
hmmm...

that is confusing as hell. i was thinking it'd be flat then, but why not write the flay sign then. i have no clue.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
hmmm...

that is confusing as hell. i was thinking it'd be flat then, but why not write the flay sign then. i have no clue.

It's just to avoid confusion - if there was just a flat sign people would think to play the note flat when it's actually sharp.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
james douglas makes sense, the previous notes were double sharps, but the current notes r only sharps, therefore 1 of the sharps must be naturaled to make it correct.....if that makes sene?
Quote by JamesDouglas

This.

The same goes for changing to a key signature with less accidentals. An example can be going from E major to D major, you would have a 4 sharp key signature and the signature at the key change would have 2 sharps and 2 naturals to remind the musician that G and D are now natural by default.
Quote by JamesDouglas

Never even heard of them. I guess that means a tone above instead of a semitone.

So the double sharp on the left of my red circle, is that a G natural note then?
And the 2 notes in the red circle, are they F#?
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Never even heard of them. I guess that means a tone above instead of a semitone.

So the double sharp on the left of my red circle, is that a G natural note then?

It would be enharmonic to G so play it as you would play a G.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

Yes, correct.