This is Mr.T's motivational video for kids brought out in the '80s...and it's so damn awful it's hilarious!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4610575102642182602

However much i love Mr.T, this is too funny. Although some bits are just painful!

Here's the synopsis (taken directly from wikipedia):

* Shyness - A young actor asserts herself by losing her temper
* Roots - Mr. T says "Ya can't know where you're going if ya don't know where you're from" and explains (poorly) the symbolism of his gold chains
* Anger - Mr. T tells kids to use their anger, not lose it, but fails to fully employ this when a fly continues to bother him.
* Frustration - Throughout the video, Mr. T tries to play the cello, eventually succeeding.
* Styling - Mr. T encourages youngsters to dress up and express themselves
* Peer pressure - A group of kids on a dock take beer and cigarettes from the garbage, while nearby, Mr. T shakes his head and New Edition sings a peer pressure song
* Recouping - When a kid trips on the sidewalk, Mr. T shows how he can preserve his dignity by playing it off as a break dance move
* Creating - A group of teenagers breakdance and encourage Mr. T to try some moves
* Treat Your Mother Right - Mr. T sings Treat Your Mother Right, a segment that was widely circulated on the Internet in 2005 and 2006
* Workout - Mr. T encourages lazy kids at a bus stop to use a boom box as a free weight and balance a bag of popcorn on their heads
* I Am Somebody/Rapping - Mr. T sings "I Am Somebody", as well as offering a few guidelines of rap.
* Friendship - Mr. T gives his definition of "friendship", while a girl sings a song about it.
* Mr. T's Tale - Mr. T tells his version of Romeo and Juliet and gives a pro-reading message.
* Daydreaming - Mr. T explains how having dreams and goals contributes to success.

My personal highlights:

11:45 - Stylin' (Watch it and you will see how awful this video can get, so awful it's funny)
19:55 - Recouping ()
After that follows some horrible dancing and then the infamous 'Treat Your Mother Right' (~26:30)
29:50 - Work out (the small kid's ineptitude is hilarious)
35:27 - Be Somebody (another 'fine' example of Mr.T's rapping)

After that it's quite crap tbh. It's funny to think that if this was released now, they wouldn't get away with it

Anyhow, enjoy!
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
i wish i could watch, but i am at school. stupid firewalls and blocking. sounds ****ing hilarious though
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by boreamor
I saw 50minutes and I clicked off.

+1
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Watching now. Loling @ synopsis.

Especially the one where the kid trips over side walk and starts to breakdance, rofl.
Quote by boreamor
I saw 50minutes and I clicked off.

But is he failing at singing?

If you can tolerate the full 50 minutes then there must be something wrong with you

Mr.T fails at a lot of things in that vid
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Wow.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!