Its not like the things failing, it just has an odd habit after about 2 hours of playing, and so far its only happened twice.

Both times I simply fixed it by turning my tube screamer on and off, but I don't think the pedals the problem.

So basically, I was playing along with some song ( I don't remember) and I had turned down the volume on the guitar, and turned on the tube screamer, to get that nice crunchy clean sound I like (which is very nice on the 52).

But anyway, I turn on the TS and increase the volume, and I can't hear jack squat... So now I'm like shaking because I already had to deal with this crap with two bugeras. So I turn it on standby and back off. Thinking that would clear it...

nada...

I check my guitar volume, notice its on full, look at the tube screamer, notice its on. I think, maybe if I increased the volume on the amp I would hear that fuzz sound at high volumes.

Well I did, so I thought... maybe one of the tubes went down? Its a possibility and I understood that it wouldn't mean the end of the world. But to make sure, I just turned off the tube screamer, listened really close to the amp for the fuzz sound, and when I turned on the tube screamer again I nearly went deaf.

I had left the volume at 8ish on a 100 watt amp and had my ears right next to the speaker.

Its still ringing lol.

But my question is, are there any legitimate reasons why I would have to "wake up" a clean channel with a TS?
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Tbh imagine its the pedal cause i dont see how that could affect the amp.
the pedal it probably gone bad.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
that happens with my tubescreamer the guy at guitar center said i just neeed to resolder one of the wires

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Lol I just bought it....
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel
Nope. I bought it to get a killswitch engage tone.

It actually hasn't happened in about a week or so.
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel