so i just got a fender roc pro 1000 from a local pawn shop for $150, only thing is the input jack isnt making a connection. easy fix, and even including the cost of repairing it i think it was well worth the money, cause it sounded awesome when i could hear it (it cut in and out because of the jack not making the connection, i had to pull the chord up some to force the jack to pivot down and make the connection. this meant i only had one free hand to play with, so i couldnt really play around on it too much, but i loved it) anyways, im takin it in soon to get that fixed, and while its there i wanna have the guy at the shop get a knob for the volume that actually goes to 11. anyone know any companies that do this? i dont mean actually makin the amp louder, i just want it for aesthetics
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
wow, can you? I thought you just write 11 on the dial.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Get a sharpie.
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Quote by RyanDV
Get a sharpie.

the knob is black, it wouldnt show up. and plus, i want it for aesthetics so i want it to look professional, not like someone attacked my amp with a sharpie
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Going to 11 will look far from professional tbh.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by wicket_nirvana
the knob is black, it wouldnt show up. and plus, i want it for aesthetics so i want it to look professional, not like someone attacked my amp with a sharpie

Sharpies come in all different colours.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by jambi_mantra

i dont mean that i want to look professional myself, just the job of puttin the knob on there. i want it to look like a lot of time went into makin that knob go to 11, not like some kid vandalized my amp at a gig or something
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by Birchall17
Sharpies come in all different colours.

you can get knobs that go up to 11, i've seen them, but only red ones which won't look so great on the ROC pro. 2 guys at college have them on their guitars. but i wouldn't have a clue where to get them from unfortunately.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
dont question my motives or judge me, just tell me if any companies actually make knobs that go to 11

edit: thanks anyways Blompcube
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by wicket_nirvana
i dont mean that i want to look professional myself, just the job of puttin the knob on there. i want it to look like a lot of time went into makin that knob go to 11, not like some kid vandalized my amp at a gig or something

Is that almost irony i hear about kids vandalizing amps, even their own amps!?

EDIT: Yes, we all know about the JCM900s going to 20 and the Fenders etc!!
Quote by SlappyMcLardfat
Plenty Of Fender Amps Go To 11, I Think My Friends Classic 50 Actually Goes To Twelve

Yea my Deville goes to 12
9000>11

Anyways, i'm sure there's a few places where you can get knobs that go to 11.
And yeah, my Classic 50 had knobs which went to 12.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
if i was to buy a replacement knob for one of the fender amps that go to 11, would that be able to fit on mine? and can anyone tell me an amp that goes to 11 so i know what to look for?
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by jambi_mantra

Go watch spinaltap and then tell me that it's not professional.
I am the Infantry.
Quote by wicket_nirvana
if i was to buy a replacement knob for one of the fender amps that go to 11, would that be able to fit on mine? and can anyone tell me an amp that goes to 11 so i know what to look for?

i'm not sure what you're exactly looking for, but the numbers are printed on the amp, not the knob. just get a peavey classic 50 and turn in up to 12, then rush to the hospital to get your ears fixed.

Quote by nirvana001
Go watch spinaltap and then tell me that it's not professional.

"why don't they just make ten louder?"
*silence*
"but these go up to eleven..."

classic.
On ebay, there were face plates that go to 11, but last I checked they were not being sold anymore. I think you were really slick and careful, you could possible do with a hobby/model car style decal if you want it to look non-cheesy. The issue is though unless the pot physically turns that little bit extra, it won't really go to 11
Quote by wicket_nirvana

I think it's just printed on the plate, that's how mine is anyway...
oh, well on my amp the numbers r printed on the knob.
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Total guitar (UK) gave a set of 4 guitar knobs that went to 11 away with the magazine a few months ago. I got some nice 20th aniversary PRS knobs on my guitar though so I didn't want to cheapen it.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Soldano goes to 11.

Mesa's don't have numbers on the rectos.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I think the 5150 iii says Low - 1/2 - High and that's it

I would find a website that sells replacement knobs for Fender amps 11, 12 whatever and buy 1 to make sure it fits and then buy a whole set if it works.

i just wanted one for the volume really anyways
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
I just looked on Guitar Center's website and they have guitar knobs that go up to 11! They are DiMarzio Speed Knob
Easy answer for the TS: quit being such a fucking pansy and buy a Soldano.

But seeing how old this thread is I doubt the TS is even reading this. I doubt he's even still alive. Probably senile in a retirement home...
You are trying to pull a Spinal Tap and you want it to look professional?

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification