Poll: What do you think of Maddox's show announcement?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think of Maddox's show announcement?
It will be awesome. I will watch it.
20 23%
I'll at least check it out. It might be okay.
27 31%
It's a pointless idea. Maddox was cool, but his day has come and gone.
8 9%
Maddox was never funny and this show is bull****.
4 5%
Who the hell is "Maddox?"
27 31%
Voters: 86.
Yeah. Maddox. Remember that guy? The fat, Armenian programmer nerd from Utah who wrote articles about how much he hated goths and how huge his nuts were? I was beginning to think his heyday was long gone, but today he announced the launch of his own show.

Will it rock? Suck? Do you care? Ever even hard of Maddox?

*poll coming*

EDIT: For those who chose the last option: www.maddox.xmission.com
Last edited by Powerhouse at Dec 9, 2008,
...who?
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
I'm unsure. I find Maddox funny, but I have a feeling that him having his own show will make him even more of an ass than he is now.
Umm... it will probably suck because his latest articles are of poor quality compared to the earlier things he wrote. His book was funny though, definitely made me laugh while I took a ****.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
i got frustrated by him when he stopped writing articles often and ended up doing 3 or 4 per year, he has some funny stuff though
and judging by your post, TS, you're obviously not going to like it
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I think his articles are great, I'm not sure about him doing a show though. I'll still watch it.
Haha yeah I saw that update this morning, looks interesting.
We'll see what happens, hopefully he doesn't just turn into another rambling youtube-er
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
Who?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I hope its good... his book was so-so, i expected more.
I'd still rather have a regularly updated rant than books or tv shows, we'll see how it turns out.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
he is awesome, period

Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
im quite psyched
he has had enough time to come up with some sweet material
Wait, how do you know that he's a fat, Armenian programmer nerd from Utah? I thought there was never really a picture released of him or anything.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Holy Mackerel! Really? I don't know if it'd be good. He barely ever ****ing updates anymore.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Maddox is a huge poser. His first couple years were incredible because he was genuinely pissed off and so cynical. Slowly he started getting less funny. His book came out, which was pretty decent. Then he went on a tour which ruined his mystique and showed him to be a fraud. A normal, happy dude who pretends to be a pissed off nerd. He has since sold out. I will watch the videos to see if he's gotten any better.
He used to be funny, untill he started writing lame, tired, typical jokes and wrote a boring book.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Greenfinger182
Wait, how do you know that he's a fat, Armenian programmer nerd from Utah? I thought there was never really a picture released of him or anything.

There are tons of pics of him all over the internet. He's gone on a book signing tour. His real name is George Ouzounian and he lives about 10 minutes from me. Oh, he's also a math major at the University of Utah.
I Maddox.

He is kinda like a nerdy Noel Gallagher.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
It'll be a pile of ****, half of the stuff he comes out with isnt even remotely funny..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"