after doing a bit of searching, i couldnt seem to find a Gorgoroth thread and thought that this awesome band should really have one for people to discuss stuff in?

personally, i believe Infernus deserves the rights to the name but the Gaahl and King faction of Gorgoroth could be discussed here if you want, its only a matter of time before they become an obsolete scar on the history of gorgoroth
i feel with all the progress and solid line up Infernus has made, as well as his natural rights to the name, there is no way he will not win the case. and im excited to hear Pest has rejoined Gorgoroth and am looking forward to the next album.
Quote by Black-Metal
after doing a bit of searching, i couldnt seem to find a Gorgoroth thread...

really...well you didn't look very hard

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
That's because most old Gorgoroth fans don't give a **** about them anymore. They have sucked for years now. I still listen to their early stuff on occasion but I stopped buying their albums years ago.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
That's because most old Gorgoroth fans don't give a **** about them anymore. They have sucked for years now. I still listen to their early stuff on occasion but I stopped buying their albums years ago.

This, for fukks sake.
Most overrated black metal band in existence.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.