can someone please explain why people diss jews so much, in mi school theres constant crap about jewish people, why

im not being racist

i just wnna knw
Because some people can't stand people not conforming to their culture. Also, South Park.

Quote by NielsWho
Because some people can't stand people not conforming to their culture. Also, South Park.

I think that this might be the primary cause.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Unless, you're school is different than mine, it's just a really bad, unfunny joke.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
TS, does your school also hate gingers, if they do, there might be a connection.

CONSPIRACY!

the haircuts? the skull caps? the big black robe like coats? oh wait... actually it probably is just because its considered a strong religious belief
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by metalhead887
can someone please explain why people diss jews so much, in mi school theres constant crap about jewish people, why

im not being racist

i just wnna knw

How would asking about why people are intolerant make you racist?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by kwidjibo1
the haircuts? the skull caps? the big black robe like coats? oh wait... actually it probably is just because its considered a strong religious belief

People hate Jews whether they are religious or not.
Quote by metalhead887

im not being racist

i just wnna knw

are jews a race? or a group of people that have the same religious beliefs?
Because people believe they are taking over the world. Jews have faced persecution for thousands of years, right from fleeing Egypt and of course the Holocaust up until now where people are still anti-semitic, some people even deny the Holocaust even happened.
Quote by jymellis
are jews a race? or a group of people that have the same religious beliefs?

It's an ethnic group and they have their own religion, Judaism.
Its just an attention grabbing thing, like eventually everyone says it because it becomes the thing too say.

Idoubt people actually mean it, and south park is responsible for alot of things :P
A)They think it's cool (south PArk).
B)Something about the Jewish culture pisses people off from the way they look to beliefs.
C)They honestly hate them for the whole stealing of Palestine.
D)Jews treated them like **** before.
Quote by Novacane...
No one REALLY hates Jews, you silly billy.

Really? I know a little furry somebody who does...

People don't hate jews (mostly)

They are just easy to rip on
And people like giving them banter
Like ginger kids, or anything else South Park doesn't like

What I just said is a lie.
Quote by hownowbrowncow
People don't hate jews (mostly)

They are just easy to rip on
And people like giving them banter
Like ginger kids, or anything else South Park doesn't like

Scientologists, hippies, Canadians, etc
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
south park obviously
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
It's all part of a Zionist plot to make you take pity on them so you're defenceless and they can take over the world!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i dont know really, i mean a lot of it has to do is that they get so much **** that its almost easy to do. but i mean think about it, there are so few jews in the world, they cant take over, and yet people seem to find every little thing wrong with a few jewish people then act like they represent the whole of the jews, its not like they (or i guess we even though im agnostic) are all amy winehouses and zionists
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Because anti-semitism has been around since the formation of the religion and has escalated with the growth of Christianity.