anyone notice that ups isnt as reliable as they say?

i ordered a byoc fuzz kit two sundays ago. it was to be here the 4th. it never came.

i check the status of it and says that there was a problem with the address. i call them up and sort it out. they said they will deliver it the next day, never came.

now today it was supose to be here. i get a call saying they cant make it on my roads (they were plowed today btw) and they ask me if i can meet them down the road, i said i would and ask were at the driver is. she called him back then gave me a call while i was getting ready to walk in the snow. he had already left to go back.

has anyone else ever had **** like this happen to them. this is the second time out of 2 that this has happend to me.
srry dude, I order UPS all the time, only late package was whan it got stuck in chicago during the floods this summer, and only for 2 days.
Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
at first i had a feeling i was gunna have to reply with "its the holiday season, they are way busy" but then i read it and now im gunna say "wow they are n00bs".
They do suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you!!!!!
I once ordered a dvd and it took over 6 months to get to my house. And I paid for good shipping time.
It happens everytime I order something using them. They are the most unreliable thing ever
why would you order a DVD? you can get that stuff online and with DVRs and blockbuster video.
I got my new amp on time.
I made a thread about it the other day.

Fine for me.

That really does suck though. They seem to do well in my area, but I guess not yours.
i order things from UPS all the time and never have had a problem.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
I bought a copy of Moby Dick offline, and they shipped it here the next day... and I only payed for standard shipping.
Write UPS a formal complaint about your dissatisfaction with there service.

Don't bitch at them, just politely make it known that you are dissapointed with them and expected more.

There's a good chance they're refund shipping costs or something.

Ex: one time I bought strings from a store, and they were supposed to be really nice strings, and they were as dead sounding as any string I'd ever played withing 3 days! I wrote and complained and got two free sets of strings as well as a formal apology!

Maybe UPS will be cool like that?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by Cobra Strike
They are the most unreliable thing ever

Not if my Xbox360 has anything to say about it.

UPS always works for me. Maybe I'm just a prodigy, who knows?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
well im glad that i'm not the only one this is happening to. well not realy, nobody should have to deal with this. this is bull ****.

funny thing is out mail cars have no problem, school busses have no problem,, and nobody else around here have a problem. they also say they are going to try tomorow to deliver it. i dont see how its going to be any better tomorow lol
never had a problem with them, though I usually don't use them since I worked at their major US routing center for a long time, and I know the kind of shenanigans that goon there.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
As ****ty as UPS may seem, I still find it to be the best service compared to any of the other companies.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
UPS has always been great with me.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Quote by Zombee
Not if my Xbox360 has anything to say about it.

Never ordered anything through UPS, sorry.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I have better things to complain about.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
My guitar was suposed to get to Miami a week ago, and it haven't
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más