Okay, i know this isnt really acoustic related that much, but i have "un-officially" decided against the acoustic.

My reasoning is this. On Craigslist there is a really nice epihpone les paul standard plus top with upgraded tuners, pick-ups, and comes with a hard-case ,wine red flametop, with barely a scratch on it for 320$!

Explain: Alvarez will never stop selling their guitars (unless the world gets blown up or they run out of business, which is unlikely [hopefully <:0]) so i can just get one in a couple of months with my birthday money (the plus side of having an april birthday is pooling christmas and b day money).

The reason i want the les paul is mainly because im kind of weird about this. but i just hate the finality of something like ebay. If you dont buy it then, you might never get it.....ever.. So since this is a one-of-a kind guitar, and alvarez should stay in business for at least 6 months longer (lol), ima get the epiphone.

Plus this epihpone is in my city so if its really unlikeable or not like descripted, i can just not buy it.
Yea dude Alveraz makes a nice acoustic I've got one and I love it. It's been dropped, thrown and even gotten wet and there is not a thing wrong with the sound. They make a great quality guitar at a reasonable price, and thats important in times like these when everyone is broke.
very cool,
perhaps you should save the money and combine both money gifts to get something REALLY cool?
i wouldn't have the patience to do something like that but if i did i know i wouldn't regret it / :

"I have better things to do...
Like play with my balls."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

[quote="'[DookieShoes"]']very cool,
perhaps you should save the money and combine both money gifts to get something REALLY cool?
i wouldn't have the patience to do something like that but if i did i know i wouldn't regret it / :

Well yeah, but ive always wanted a les paul and i DESPERATELY (!!!!!!!!) need a new acoustic. My piece of crap Hohner's nuck doesnt even curve, its flat, lol. I think it was like $30, seriously.

I dont really want any ibanez guitars, maybe i could pool for a tele, but i kind of doubt it. They have a cool tone for blues, but still.
Quote by Dragon05555
Well yeah, but ive always wanted a les paul and i DESPERATELY (!!!!!!!!) need a new acoustic. My piece of crap Hohner's nuck doesnt even curve, its flat, lol. I think it was like $30, seriously.

I dont really want any ibanez guitars, maybe i could pool for a tele, but i kind of doubt it. They have a cool tone for blues, but still.

Buy a Mexican made, I have a Mexican made strat and it sounds great, the quality of workmanship is no less than an American made one.

But for an acoustic Alveraz is for sure the way to go, they sound great and their built like tanks. I've got some pics I can upload if you'd like a look at mine. I'm missing strings on it or I'd give a clip of how it sounds to. But I'm sure you could find a video on youtube or you're local guitar shops, most places will sell an Alveraz. Their quality guitars for real.