I was just wondering of anyone could give me any beginner Instrumental Rock songs from guitarists such as Neil Zaza, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malsteem, Joe Satriani, etc.

It doesnt need to be extremely easy but at least something I could play if I've been playing for about 4 or 5 months
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
The intro to "For the love of god"is pretty easy....also "Dreaming (tell me)" by Yngwie is pretty easy,although not really an instrumental. Alot of Paul Gilbert stuff isn't too hard, "Curse of Castle Dragon" "Hurry Up" and "Rusty Old Boat"
eugene's trickbag by steve vai if you work at it is not that complicated, getting the right speed will be really hard but its a good song for technique, midnight by joe satriani ( its a guitar tapping song ).
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Always with me, always with you aside from a view fast bits that can be improvised, its only legato though so it's not too hard. Yea actually that may be a bit extreme for you but give it a go.

Most of cry'in by Satriani is very easy and sounds great
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
"Night of the Slunk" by Buckethead has a fairly easy riff and chorus, and it's really hooky and cool sounding.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
easy instrumental not by them is Soy bomb-honest bob and the factory to dealer incenitives probably the simplest
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."