I've been in a rut as of late with music to listen to. I love zeppelin, rhcp, ratm, black keys, audioslave, sound garden, stone temple pilots, opeth, american headcharge

i'm looking for some good music suggestions. i'd like some metal that isn't all screaming. kickin guitar riffs/basslines. just what are some good songs/bands that arent really well known i just want some help...

the floor is yours
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
From bands you mentioned i'd definatly recomend Tool if you dont already listen to them.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Megadeth's whole Killing is my Business album, Peace sells album, and So Far so good so what are the best thrash metal albums on the planet
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Pantera. Sure the guy Screamed. But they were just so amazing. And it fits, seeing as the other day was...um...yeah...*ban-shield*
i very highly reccomend muse, they do fantastic stuff that's still technically 'heavy' but still blend it well with melodies, poetic lyrics and top quality guitar-ing
RUSH! Killer bass riffs by Geddy Lee! Try working man or YYZ. By-tor and the snow Dog is another good one.
Metallica-To Live Is To Die
just a beautiful piece of music
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.