I'm still new to guitar, and I'm looking to get a good range of sounds to experiment with. I currently have a Boss DS-1, and I'm thinking of either getting the Boss ME-20 effects, or getting the Weeping Demon Wah pedal, and I found a DoD Chorus pedal for $50. I realize that pedal will sound much better, but I'm torn right now with what would be the best bet. I'm looking to spend no more than $200 right now to get started.

From what I have heard on the net, I like the sound that a Wah, and chorus pedal can produce, but I also like the idea of having a multitude of sounds to play with on the ME-20, but again, the sound I imagine would be lacking compared to the pedals. I only plan to play here in the house, but I would still like to get a good sound.

Thanks for any info, it is appreciated.
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT
Well if you only gonna play at home, and want to experiment with sounds. You can go with the me20. If you however want to improve your overal tone, then u should go with pedals.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
get the ME-20
it has a wah attachment and sounds just as good as any other wah pedal
plus a hell of alot of effects to go with it like overdrive nd stuff...
for starting out, go for the me-20 always. when you get more confident and have an idea of what you want to sound like, start upgrading. and have fun, dammit!