feel free to add me
i have a spider II from line6
xtreme distortion but no noise on the "Insane" channel
clean sounds great
multiple fx
edit: solid state, though
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
Best 30watt?

Orange 30 Rocker
Orange AD30
Vox AC30
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
an Dr. Z Route 66
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
why do you hate exspensive amps?
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
There isn't an official amp that is notified as being the 'best' 30 watt amp.
The correct thing for you to do, if you are actually interested in buying one, or just fancy asking the question, is to find any tube amp with a really good name behind it (Koch, Orange, Diezel, Mesa Boogie, Blackstar, ENGL, Framus, Hughes&Kettner, HiWatt, Line 6 - not spider amps; unless valve - Peavey, Laney, Marshall, Vox, Fender, Krank, Randall, Brunetti, etc) and then find a 30 watt amp within those names...

there. Sorted: An awesome sounding amp with 30 watts of power.

If you want my opinion on the best sounding amp for standard rock (blues, country rock, etc.) then a Vox or a Fender will have the best tones. For metal; Brunetti, ENGL, Diezel, Orange, Mesa, Framus, etc. It's all according to what style of music you're looking for in the amp. If you want the best metal tone, then a Fender Twin is not going to be the best. Fact.
Quote by Brittanian
I hate expensive amps

What about for under $400 or £300?

laney vc30?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Brittanian
I hate expensive amps

What about for under $400 or £300?

Could probably get a Peavey Classic 30 for around that price.
UG's AC/DC Lover
Quote by colin617
Vox AC30 with Alnico Blue speakers (or Greenbacks)

Ding. One of the better mainstream ones. If you want to get into boutique stuff though then there's tons.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
lol ... AC30 is at least $800-$900...
I'd say Egnater Rebel 30 when it comes out...
Quote by AngryGoldfish
There isn't an official amp that is notified as being the 'best' 30 watt amp.
The correct thing for you to do, if you are actually interested in buying one, or just fancy asking the question, is to find any tube amp with a really good name behind it (Koch, Orange, Diezel, Mesa Boogie, Blackstar, ENGL, Framus, Hughes&Kettner, HiWatt, Line 6 - not spider amps; unless valve - Peavey, Laney, Marshall, Vox, Fender, Krank, Randall, Brunetti, etc) and then find a 30 watt amp within those names...

there. Sorted: An awesome sounding amp with 30 watts of power.

If you want my opinion on the best sounding amp for standard rock (blues, country rock, etc.) then a Vox or a Fender will have the best tones. For metal; Brunetti, ENGL, Diezel, Orange, Mesa, Framus, etc. It's all according to what style of music you're looking for in the amp. If you want the best metal tone, then a Fender Twin is not going to be the best. Fact.

Wow you couldn't possibly know any less of what you're talking about.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Fender tweed Bassman
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
dr. z mazerati gt

mesa lonestar special
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by tubetime86
Wow you couldn't possibly know any less of what you're talking about.

How am I supposed to respond to that? I mean, seriously, what is wrong with what I said... no wait, more importantly, why are you worrying about something so old, this should be gone?