I am replacing the neck pup in my Jackson DXMG that recently got used from a neighbor whose son was killed in accident. I love guitar but hate the PAF Joe that's matched with the X2N because it's only good for hi gain and nothing else but i don't know what match it up with. i play anything from goth metal to jazz fusion.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
check the Dmarzio web site they will match it for you...
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
I had a Dmarzio 7 string pick up in a rogue..and it sounded AMAZING even with the stock rogue pickup in the bridge it still pounded out a sick tone.
My good friend has an X2N for his bridge pickup and uses a Tone Zone in the neck. The Tone Zone sounds really smooth even at high gain, but it cleans up nicely. I'd also recommend the Evo 2, I have one paired with te original Evo, kills when you have the volume up, but roll it down, and you get a sweet jazzy tone.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Hmm i was thinking the tone zone since it does clean up quite well and sounds smooth at high gain other than can anybody else recommend something.
ESP Vintage 4
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

I am replacing the PAF Joe that's in the neck position of my guitar.
ESP Vintage 4
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

It's going to take a pretty fat neck pickup to pair up with the X2N. I was thinking something almost as hot but a little more versatile like a Drop-sonic. It wouldn't be jazzy at all, but it would pair up well with the X2N.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio