Poll: What do you think of this movie concept?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think of this movie concept?
It's great. Props to the kid.
9 19%
It's stupid. Don't film companies have better things to focus on?
7 15%
\_/ My care cup is empty.
31 66%
Voters: 47.
I came across this randomly.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.reuters.com-fox-adapt-9yearold39s-selfhelp-book-reuters

I at first thought it was kinda cool that a movie is being made based on a story by someone that young.
The thing is, the book is about talking to girls. By a 9-year old. Which aparently deserves its own film. Made by FOX.

All I can say to that is:

What do you think?
Could be interesting - will portray a view totally different to that of the generic movies these days.

Could also be boring as anything.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I'll be honest, this book helped me a lot. I keep my girl filled up with oil, and she's always there for me.

da-dum, shh.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'll be honest, this book helped me a lot. I keep my girl filled up with oil, and she's always there for me.

da-dum, shh.

Like that scene with Miss Fields in Quantum of Solace.
doesnt option 3 prove ur thread a phail?

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Well they cant possibly put out anything worse than the crap they've been releasing for the past 10 years so its worth a shot.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...