Hey my amp packed up a couple weeks ago i tried everything to fix it but a guy who lives near me whose an electrician told me its dead

so now im looking for a new one which i should be able to afford early next year and i've got my eye on an Ampeg BA115T which i hear is very good and i was wondering if anyone here used one or knows if they're any good
I own the 115. The only difference is mine has a solid state preamp whereas the 115T's preamp is tube. I love mine. The tone controls are a bit slim (Then again I'd prefer a 9-band graphic EQ and a footswitch, which is a bit much to ask for a combo amp of this size). I think it was well worth the $150 I got it for (and it still would be if I payed retail price). I can only imagine the 115T is just as good, if not better.
Quote by daroesb
Hey my amp packed up a couple weeks ago i tried everything to fix it but a guy who lives near me whose an electrician told me its dead

so now im looking for a new one which i should be able to afford early next year and i've got my eye on an Ampeg BA115T which i hear is very good and i was wondering if anyone here used one or knows if they're any good

eh. not my cup of tea, Ampeg BA isn't so great, and unless you only play music from before the 70's, it's kinda unneccessary to go tube, the majority of modern bassists prefer an SS bass anyway.

check out Acoustic if you like clear, powerful, sterile, and versatile. the B200 combo would treat you right.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I use the BA-115. It's alright, not great. I'd look at and try the amp in the FAQ, definitely try them out.
I have:
Acoustic B200H+B115 cab, Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, Rondo Fretless, Boss EQ-7.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. And they work at Behringer.