Page 1 of 2
Where would you go, and how would you do it?
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
300 isn't enough to disappear.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I'd get my guitar and walk away, that's the best way. Also if there ever comes a time where I'll have nothing or noone to lose or to care about that is exactly what I'll do.
I'll grab my guitar and walk to wherever I feel like, buy a bike maybe and a blanket and sleep under the bridge.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club

"I can't hear you now, I can't see you now, your not here now!"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Buy a ticket for some cruise ship. Bring a big rock with a leg chain welded onto it.
Disappear to where? Just away from my house, out of the country, what?

Too vague to give you an answer.
Food. Or a Nigerian banking scam.

Quote by imdeth
Into the bookies and blow a horse.

You disgust me.
Ask Richey James.......oh wait
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
If I had 300 I'd dine in hell.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I'd live in a cave with just a crappy hobo fire to warm me... And buy 1 cheap meal to live off (1 a day).. Then go bakc when I run out of money and tell my legendary story...
I would buy the Internet.
Does being successful truly make you a sell out? Can't you do your own original music and be successful because of it?
Quote by imdeth
Into the bookies and blow it on one horse.

Yeah & what are you ing to do with the money?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by freshtunes
Where would you go, and how would you do it?

Are you trying to disappear?

I have friends in colleges all over the country, I actually spent a week in one of their dorms. I am in indiana they are in arizona. It was cool, the 300 would be spent driving out there. Then I could get a job.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
could this 300 vanish money be tax detuctable? I would actually find a time machine find out what to bet on and than bet on that and than make my fortune ala back to the future style.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
just buy a bunch of ramen noodles and faygo.
there both like 25-50 cents each so youll be able to live forever.
then just walk somewhere and steal a car
Beats me, I'd buy like. $50 worth of straight up bangin bud. New ipod, if theres money left some v-necks.
Fly to France and join the French Foreign Legion. Hello new identity and french citizenship
you wont get far with 300 dollars if you're fishing for ideas

but if you just want to hear for the hell of it, i guess i'd go down to florida and live with my uncle. i think he's a drug dealer or something. but if i wanted to be off the radar for however long, that's my guy. the money would be spent traveling down to florida/buying drugs in bulk to start off our business.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by MyNameIsLame
300 isn't enough to disappear.

+1. I thought you needed 500 mana to disappear.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I would get my guitars and go to California. I'd try to start a music career from there.
You can't get a hotel or anything, you've gotta roam. Grab your guitar (as previously mentioned) and any other essentials you might need, and hit the highway, so to speak. Except if you need to DISAPPEAR, you won't want to stick to major highways. Find places to hunker down during the day, and go to truckstops and wal-marts at night if it's cold. With 300 bucks to spend on nothing but cheap food, you could disappear for a pretty good span of time.
I'd go to the dollar store, spend $1.05 on a squirt gun and use it to jack cars for a chop shop, or I'd sell my body to middle aged men for an hour of pleasure (either one works)
Just go anywhere. Take kit, then just trek off into oblivion. If I were to disappear into a random country, it would have to be one that had LIDLs. And I'd need a tin opener. And a few useful things such as some sort of water cleaning device, but if it came to it I've got enough military water sterilisation tablets left over from various things that I'd manage. I really don't think it'd be that hard to disappear, even in your own country. Not that I'm going to.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Page 1 of 2