I love listening to stories of paranormal stuff so last night I was listening to a radio broadcast from Mexico where people call in and say their experiences. I was in bed tthinkin about the stories. All of a sudden my bbrother starts screaming as ifhe were being attacked. I wake him up ad he tells me that he was dreaming and then he was levatating.My family has this wierd thing were some of us can take our souls out of our body while we are dreaming. Before that happenedI saw a black figure in my room. The black figure couldve been part of my imagination but I dont kno.
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
wat
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Victor Escobar
My family has this wierd thing were some of us can take our souls out of our body while we are dreaming. Before that happenedI saw a black figure in my room. The black figure couldve been part of my imagination but I dont kno.

wat
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Stay off the Jenkem , buddy.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Victor Escobar
I love listening to stories of paranormal stuff so last night I was listening to a radio broadcast from Mexico where people call in and say their experiences. I was in bed tthinkin about the stories. All of a sudden my bbrother starts screaming as ifhe were being attacked. I wake him up ad he tells me that he was dreaming and then he was levatating.My family has this wierd thing were some of us can take our souls out of our body while we are dreaming. Before that happenedI saw a black figure in my room. The black figure couldve been part of my imagination but I dont kno.

Problem found. He dreamt he was levitating.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Coast to Coast AM is your answer to everything.
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
She said, "Oh baby, I feel so down....."
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Quote by Kensai
wat

My family is mexican and mexicans can do the craziest stuff. Notice how videos of aliens and other crazy things always come from South America.
What I mean is that when we have dreams , sometimes our soul leaves our body and if we dont come back in time something bad can happen to us.
Quote by Victor Escobar
My family is mexican and mexicans can do the craziest stuff. Notice how videos of aliens and other crazy things always come from South America.
What I mean is that when we have dreams , sometimes our soul leaves our body and if we dont come back in time something bad can happen to us.

Yes, mexicans are known for their soultravelling.

I think your family needs some realitycheck, no offense. There's a ton of psychology and similar just for dreams, particularly what you're describing.
Quote by Victor Escobar

So you're saying Mexicans have super powers?!NICE!

*tries to blow up car with his mind*
sounds like you were listening to coast to coast radio while majorly tripping.
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Quote by Kensai
Yes, mexicans are known for their soultravelling.

I think your family needs some realitycheck, no offense. There's a ton of psychology and similar just for dreams, particularly what you're describing.

None taken.I didnt believe it at first when my uncles told me but theres no way of me knowing. I know all this **** sounds crazy but I understand if you guys dont believe this
Quote by Victor Escobar

Scream "Put down the TV" and shoot at it
ohai little sig.
Quote by Victor Escobar
None taken.I didnt believe it at first when my uncles told me but theres no way of me knowing. I know all this **** sounds crazy but I understand if you guys dont believe this

I'd be pretty worried about the "sometimes our soul leaves our body and if we dont come back in time something bad can happen to us." part honestly. You mean like it's bad luck or bad things has happened?
Last night I dreamed I was competing in an old fashioned scooter race as part of a worldwide festival while popping pills in an attempt to win a girl.
Beat that, asshole.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Kensai
I'd be pretty worried about the "sometimes our soul leaves our body and if we dont come back in time something bad can happen to us." part honestly. You mean like it's bad luck or bad things has happened?

You know if your oul leaves your body but another evil spirit can go in your body or you wake up without a soul
Quote by Victor Escobar
You know if your oul leaves your body but another evil spirit can go in your body or you wake up without a soul

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it.