Why did that thread about mudvayne suing axl rose (or vice versa) get closed?

Normally I don't give a **** about this, it's just that it WAS legitimate discussion. Shutting it down by the arbitrary designation of it being ''pointless'', when we have threads about things like ''lol cats'' ''FFFFUUUUU'' ''a message from batman'' among other juvenile things is really a hypocrite move.

I've noticed that other threads have been made to question why, and I'd like to know why they have gone unanswered. Furthermore, I do find that the mods are abusing their power and I would thus like to report them.

I don't know how to report however, since I've never found a reason to do so to anyone.

Honestly mods, get off of your power trip and offer us an explanation or else this abuse of power will be reported eventually one way or another.
i know what you mean, what happene dto the pit being a free for all, thats what made it fun, you never knew what youd find, nows its all catorgorised and stuff

filings not fun
Quote by metaldud536
It's probably on the front page of UG. No its not. I dunno man.

Come off it, smart ass.

I come on here for a few laughs and some interesting stories, and not to boost my ego by indiscriminately reporting / closing threads.

It's in all fairness that an explanation is warranted, failure to do so will result in reporting of an abuse of power.
Quote by Rising

It's in all fairness that an explanation is warranted, failure to do so will result in reporting of an abuse of power.

That would be like reporting the Luftwaffe to Hitler.

Quote by Rising
Come off it, smart ass.

I come on here for a few laughs and some interesting stories, and not to boost my ego by indiscriminately reporting / closing threads.

Who are you calling a smartass, dumbass? I stated an honest opinion. The mods like to close news stories that are on the front page of UG and I thought maybe that's the reason.

Lrn2read
Quote by pak1351
I bet you get banned for this, but I'm not reporting it

Yeah, banned for questioning an authority.

Scale that up to an extreme and it's a little reminiscent of what happens in all fascist societies.
I posted the thread.

It is not official yet, but I can see it coming within the next weeks.

Who CANT see the similarities of Sheckler's revenge and dig....

ANYWAYS, I would also like to band together for this.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Just saying dude, it's in the rules not to make threads like this, you're supposed to pm whoever closed it. Not saying it's right or wrong, but everyone that's started something like this ends up banned.
Because it would make more sense to put it in the "Bands & Artists" forum.

...that's it.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by metaldud536
The mods like to close news stories that are on the front page of UG and I thought maybe that's the reason.

Lrn2read

It wasn't on the front page.
Quote by wtf290
Because it would make more sense to put it in the "Bands & Artists" forum.

...that's it.

Threads are made all the time here about SOME aspect of band (typically several).

For instance, there's been a thread about all the bands in the world getting into a battle royale, we didn't send that one in the bands & artists forum.
if you guys read metal duds first post you'd see he stated that it might've been on the front page, then he went to look and see it was on the front page. It wasn't. Maybe it confused you all because it was in one post.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Quote by Rising
Threads are made all the time here about SOME aspect of band (typically several).

For instance, there's been a thread about all the bands in the world getting into a battle royale, we didn't send that one in the bands & artists forum.

If you can't see the immense difference between that and Mudvayne suing Guns n' Roses, you're much dumber than you sound.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
If you can't see the immense difference between that and Mudvayne suing Guns n' Roses, you're much dumber than you sound.

I do see a difference.

But I am arguing that it is about bands. Which contradict the point of a bands and artists forum.

How about discussions of Zakk Wylde and his faith ?

That was another one that happened here, and it's about an artist.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
I posted the thread.

It is not official yet, but I can see it coming within the next weeks.

Who CANT see the similarities of Sheckler's revenge and dig....

ANYWAYS, I would also like to band together for this.

You can't even spell the name of the f*cking song!!!

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously, this vendetta of yours is f*cking ridiculous. F*ck off and get a f*cking life and stop blocking up the pit with these ridiculous threads. Get yourself f*cking banned, binned and bottled.

And don't come back, you're starting to make the pit look like a f*cking WI tea-party.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Trickycindy

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously, this vendetta of yours is f*cking ridiculous. F*ck off and get a f*cking life and stop blocking up the pit with these ridiculous threads. Get yourself f*cking banned, binned and bottled.

And don't come back, you're starting to make the pit look like a f*cking WI tea-party.

Wow.... someone is Axl's bitch....
Quote by mrwaffles
The Pit is for stupid shit like "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and whatnot. The Bands and Artists forum is for bands and artists.

Stupid isn't a synonym for off-topic.
Quote by Trickycindy

Another example of a person completely disregarding a person's opinion and valid argument over a trivial and absolutely insignificant spelling error.

And it is absolutely right for him to deserve an explanation for the closing of a thread. Otherwise it just comes off as the mods closing his thread at their wanton, arbitrary discretion.
Quote by Rising
I do see a difference.

But I am arguing that it is about bands. Which contradict the point of a bands and artists forum.

How about discussions of Zakk Wylde and his faith ?

That was another one that happened here, and it's about an artist.

Zakk Wylde and his faith should be in bands and artists, and no, it doesn't really make sense. I'd like to remind you though, that this is an online-forum. It doesn't matter at all. It's not like it's a country and you're being repressed.
Quit bitching.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
Zakk Wylde and his faith should be in bands and artists, and no, it doesn't really make sense. I'd like to remind you though, that this is an online-forum. It doesn't matter at all. It's not like it's a country and you're being repressed.
Quit bitching.

Repression has nothing to do with state or country....

This IS repression. If I cannot post of any topic in a forum that clearly states ANY TOPIC, then that is repression, AND a form of profiling.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
Repression has nothing to do with state or country....

This IS repression. If I cannot post of any topic in a forum that clearly states ANY TOPIC, then that is repression, AND a form of profiling.

Read the rules, you don't have any rights.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by Rising

And it is absolutely right for him to deserve an explanation for the closing of a thread. Otherwise it just comes off as the mods closing his thread at their wanton, arbitrary discretion.

No, he's made virtually the same complaining post several times, when all he has to do is PM one mod with the question. Plenty of people have told him multiple times why the rules state explicitly the reason his threads were closed.

He needs to stop making himself out to be such a martyr.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Trickycindy
No, he's made virtually the same complaining post several times, when all he has to do is PM one mod with the question. Plenty of people have told him multiple times why the rules state explicitly the reason his threads were closed.

He needs to stop making himself out to be such a martyr.

If you could perhaps be so gracious as to explain why my thread was closed then, and the "MAKE YOUR OWN FUUUUUU PICTURES" wasnt?

GTFO.... you do not represent UG, so dont pose.
I didn't see it, but there was probably a reason. Read the rules and you'll see that this thread is breaking them.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
If you could perhaps be so gracious as to explain why my thread was closed then, and the "MAKE YOUR OWN FUUUUUU PICTURES" wasnt?

Good point, none of us represent UG. So stop going through us and just PM a fucking admin.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by Brendan.Clace

I'm not speaking for anyone except myself.

Please explain to me what exactly you think the 'Bands & Artists' forum is for? Your f*cking health?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION