Hey guys. So my Firefox was being gay today and not responding, so I opened the task manager so I could end the process. I look and see three processes being run each called "dumprep.exe". Can anyone tell me if this is a worm or if it's a legit program? I haven't seen it before.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Dumb Prep?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Just Google it.

It will probably return results of people asking the same question on other forums.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
A direct quote from Yahoo Answers:

It is the little program that runs when you end other programs, the one that asks you if you want to send a report to those assmunchers at Mircosoft. It has the additional lovely feature of doubling its processor usage if you try to end it.

There are only two possible solutions; restart your PC, or let it run for a while and hope it clears up on its own.

That was the first Google result. There's probably loads more handy tips like that.
Hah.. I just had this happen to my work computer..

Yeah, It's that end now window that pops up.. I had about 6 in a row

Just kill them in your task manager's processes thing
eMarried on UG to Brodie337 31/3/2009
I love you =]

Originally posted by Jabman

The proper way to clean up ROFL is to grab a bucket full of STFU and splash it around the area. If any ROFL is left, use a bit of GTFO, that should do the trick.
You just need to end it and not restart your computer like that thing said.
Quote by lacedoilee
Hah.. I just had this happen to my work computer..

Yeah, It's that end now window that pops up.. I had about 6 in a row

Just kill them in your task manager's processes thing

soon as people find out that you are a girl, your profile views are gonna go wayyyyy up....