View poll results: Which Guitar is Best For A 2nd Guitar
Ibanez RG2EX1
22 79%
Dean EVO Noir
2 7%
Dean dime-o-flauge
4 14%
Voters: 28.
Alright, I have narrowed my search for a 2nd guitar down to 3 options. Help me choose from personal experience because I cannot find any of these guitars around me to try. Or if you have a better guitar that is the same price (300$ or less) then don't hesitate to post!

1. Ibanez RG2EX1

2. Dean EVO Noir

3. Dean dime-o-flauge
Rock is like sex. One you play it (have it), you're hooked!
-Clazgar

_____

:stickpoke
Ibanez.

Dean is only good if you can find an old one, when the build quality was amazing.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Ibanez, nuff said
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by V.U.K
Ibanez.

Dean is only good if you can find an old one, when the build quality was amazing.

I don't need to post after this.
So the Ibanez is better in what ways. Like, how does it sound (clean, distorted)? Does it stay in tune well? Etc.
Rock is like sex. One you play it (have it), you're hooked!
-Clazgar

_____

:stickpoke
Quote by Clazgar
So the Ibanez is better in what ways. Like, how does it sound (clean, distorted)? Does it stay in tune well? Etc.

its a $300 guitar, its not going to be that great.
Quote by Clazgar

Build quality, playability.
Dean quality control is of late fairly sub-par (although not Gibson bad) and this inevitably leads not only to damage and ugliness, but poor playability as well.
Quote by greendayrocksu
Either the Gibson Les Paul or the Telecaster are the two BEST guitars ever!

Troll.

RG2EX1.
ಠ_ಠ