Page 1 of 10
"Hello?"
"Hi sir, ummm...see here! I'm homosexual!"
"K! See you in a few days then."
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I think they should shut up and go to work. But I'm a bigot.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I think they should shut up and go to work. But I'm a bigot.

-And a sexy one *swoons*

I'll have to try this one day.
Eh its a form of protest, they can do it, I don't really care. I support gay rights but it doesn't seem like it would affect too much.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Hetherington said he has been careful to design A Day Without a Gay — he came up with the name after the film "A Day Without a Mexican" and liked it because it rhymed — so no one feels excluded or threatened.

What. The. Fuck.?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
What. The. Fuck.?

It's a fact that all gay rights movements are based upon the cornerstone of whether it rhymes or not. If it rhymes, success is guaranteed. I'm surprised we don't have more gay rappers to be honest.

Quote by titsmcgee852
But wouldnt you like, get straight people calling in "gay" just so they could get a day off?
So you see result of said protest is already flawed.
Quote by jetfuel495

"my goal is to live forever. im doin pretty good so far. and if i fail, at least i wont be around to disappoint myself"

I think a lot of gay people are gonna get fired that day.
Quote by GNiCk89
The other day my girlfriend called me a pedophile.

I said, "Damn, that's a big-ass word for an 8 year-old."
Quote by Skierinanutshel
i think on thursday all non-gay people should call in "heterosexual" and see which has the bigger effect.

just sayin'

lulz
Quote by Ed Hunter
It's a fact that all gay rights movements are based upon the cornerstone of whether it rhymes or not. If it rhymes, success is guaranteed. I'm surprised we don't have more gay rappers to be honest.

It all makes sense now

I guess this is why so many poets are gay.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
This just in, all gay people have been laid off.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Gays are just getting lazier it seems ¬¬

I'm sorry but if they want equality they should go to ****ing work like everyone else.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
I'm going to tell me my mom I've come down with a bad case of incurable heterosexuality, see if she lets me stay home.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by boreamor
Gays are just getting lazier it seems ¬¬

I'm sorry but if they want equality they should go to ****ing work like everyone else.

I'm half dutch and sometimes I sneeze when I look at bright light. Call in "half-dutch with the sniffles" to work!
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by valennic
I'm going to tell me my mom I've come down with a bad case of incurable heterosexuality, see if she lets me stay home.

I can cure that.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
roflmao

California has minor problems and the rest of the country goes on without notice.

This does give me an idea though, everyone who smokes pot stay home from work for a week. That could possibly change things if everyone really did it. (although noone would do it because it would give reason to fire them)
only if youre in the military.... otherwise, get to work!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by ACG
I can cure that.

I may just have to....take you up on that offer.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Ed Hunter

i am pretty sure most of them are homosexual.

jk they're just retarded
wait...what are they protesting? what the f.uck is calling in gay going to do? "Hi, i can't come into work today, im gay. Sorry."
"Well ok, you're fired."
"But you can't fire me! Im gay!"

like really, cmon gay community, you're not special, you don't get to take a day off work. What if straight people did the same thing?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Better not miss work that day or everyone will think you're gay, aren't you legally allowed to stone gay people in California now? This won't end well.

Edit: A lot people obviously aren't reading the article, they aren't missing work because they think they're special, they're doing it to show how big a part of the community the gay population is when a tenth of San Francisco doesn't show up for work and everything gets ****ed up. Probably not the best thing for the economy but they would certainly get their point across.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Last edited by dingmydong at Dec 9, 2008,
Quote by Ace88

like really, cmon gay community, you're not special, you don't get to take a day off work. What if straight people did the same thing?

Everything would get painted pink because gay people would be in charge for the day.

/Bigoted.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by dingmydong
Better not miss work that day or everyone will think you're gay, aren't you legally allowed to stone gay people in California now? This won't end well.

wtf?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
*sigh*

Anyone who takes part and gets fired is going to complain they were fired for being gay...

When they do I'm just going to be sat at the side with a tape recorder playing "I told you so" over and over again.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Last edited by eldanny at Dec 9, 2008,
Quote by MedicreDemon
wtf?

I was exaggerating, cause they lost gay marriage and whatnot, they can't actually stone them, don't worry.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by Ace88
wait...what are they protesting? what the f.uck is calling in gay going to do?

show how much of an impact the gay community has and therefore show that society needs to value them as much as anybody and shouldn't discriminate against them.

I got that from reading the first paragraph from the article.

it wasn't hard really.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Ace88
wait...what are they protesting? what the f.uck is calling in gay going to do? "Hi, i can't come into work today, im gay. Sorry."
"Well ok, you're fired."
"But you can't fire me! Im gay!"

They're not asking for special treatment, they're asking for equal treatment. Taking a day off is just another form of protest. People don't realize sometimes how essential the LGBT community is.

It's not even necessarily a walkout. Most of them are requesting the day off. And for those who don't get it, they probably won't go for it, because contrary to popular belief:
gay =/= retarded
Quote by Kensai
What. The. Fuck.?

If you've never seen the movie, the basis of it is that one day in L.A., all the Mexicans mysteriously vanish from California (or maybe just L.A.), so it shows how people all over L.A. are trying to get through the days and weeks without any Mexicans. Basically its to show that they are a vital part of our society, and without them, our economy among other things would be drastically affected.

They same may be with homosexuals, but I doubt it would have as much an affect.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
If you've never seen the movie, the basis of it is that one day in L.A., all the Mexicans mysteriously vanish from California (or maybe just L.A.), so it shows how people all over L.A. are trying to get through the days and weeks without any Mexicans. Basically its to show that they are a vital part of our society, and without them, our economy among other things would be drastically affected.

They same may be with homosexuals, but I doubt it would have as much an affect.

Difference is Mexicans do physical labor that most Americas don't want to do. Gays just work jobs that don't really matter like fashion stuff. Seriously though I worked in construction doing testing and watching other people work. I have been to 100s of different sites and only seen a handful of people that were gay.
Quote by TestMan6
Difference is Mexicans do physical labor that most Americas don't want to do. Gays just work jobs that don't really matter like fashion stuff. Seriously though I worked in construction doing testing and watching other people work. I have been to 100s of different sites and only seen a handful of people that were gay.

did you ask all of them whether they were gay or straight? Or did you just make the assumption that because they weren't talking about *insert stereotypically gay topic here*, they weren't gay?

not to mention those that have yet made their sexuality public.

also, the trades/physical labour jobs make up a small part of the economy.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Dec 9, 2008,
Quote by TestMan6

Okay first that fashion statement is a little stereotypical, don't you think? Also, what does it matter if homosexuals don't do labor jobs like Mexicans? I was only explaining what the movie was about. However, that doesn't deny the fact the homosexual shouldn't have the same rights and opportunities as straight people. They're humans, they have the same inside as us, the breathe the same air and eat the same food. Everything about them is the same except sexual orientation.

I'm also not arguing with you, I'm just relaying my feelings on the subject.
That's stupid, "how much the world depends on homosexuals".

They're people, it's not like being gay qualifies you for certain jobs (okay, there are a few jobs this might qualify you for.)