Page 1 of 2
Here is the story:

About 3-4 weeks ago, I started having some problems peeing. I wasn't able to get anything to come out, and I was pushing hard; I mean, my cheeks were turning red, and I was running short of air. I eventually got it out, but I may as well have passed out and woken up face first in the toilet. So, I figured, "hey, it's nothing. It'll go away in a few days."

3-4 weeks later...

What happens? I'm still having problems peeing. However, these past two weeks were better than the first 1-2 were. Now, it's kind of like an on-off thing. It goes, and it comes. It isn't painful, either. It just has a hard time getting through the tunnel, that's all. Still, after four weeks, wouldn't you be a bit worried? So, we FINALLY got me an appointment with a doctor who says he loves a good urine mystery! Sounds like a sicko, but people say he is nice. I am guessing they will have to do tests, talk to me, blah blah blah. If I am lucky, I won't have to get catheterized
My mom says if I do, they will make sure that I am comfortable.

What do you guys think? Is this a serious problem? Will I get catheterized?
Just thought I would see if there was any last minute help before the moment of truth.

Thanks to all who post
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Quote by black amendment
Here is the story:

About 3-4 weeks ago, I started having some problems peeing. I wasn't able to get anything to come out, and I was pushing hard; I mean, my cheeks were turning red, and I was running short of air. I eventually got it out, but I may as well have passed out and woken up face first in the toilet. So, I figured, "hey, it's nothing. It'll go away in a few days."

It could be anything really. There are so many problems that have that as a symptom. On the one hand it means that there's a high chance you wont be catheterized on the other hand it also means theres also a chance it could be something worse. You should have gone sooner really. You never know. =/
Quote by imdeth
My brother had the same problem when he was younger. He got circumcised. Srsly.

I would be more afraid if they told him, "Ok, son, you're going to have to give us your penis." I bet that would get him to pee his pants, regardless of what his problem was.
It could be as simple as buildup, which can happen if you don't masturbate, and that's easy to get out, or it could be as bad as prostate cancer. there are lots of options, so go in pessimistic and you'll either be right or happily surprised. win win :P
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by freedoms_stain
They'll probably check you for prostate swelling.

Your about to know what anal feels like with a midget.

Great, now I get to be more worried; pain is NOT my game. I know nobody likes it, but when it comes to the subject of ME, well...
i hear that peeing can be a psychological thing. Like peeing in public and stuff.
One the other hand i hear it can be a symptom of cancer.
Hope it is the first one for you.
Quote by black amendment
So, I figured, "hey, it's nothing. It'll go away in a few days."

You've got troubles with the Colonel, and you're taking chances?

You don't deserve your penis. Give it to an Asian man that would appreciate it.
Quote by black amendment
Great, now I get to be more worried; pain is NOT my game. I know nobody likes it, but when it comes to the subject of ME, well...

Dude, don't worry. It'll turn out fine in the end.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Inflamed prostate or UTI, OR kidney stone

Have fun!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
get a bike tire pump and just blow it all out...
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Just hope it ain't a kidney stone cuz man that is gonna hurt!

My mom said that I would have been rushed to the ER in agonizing pain a lot sooner if it were kidney stone. So, I don't THINK it will be, but who knows? When I get back, I will have an update, or something.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Expect a finger to go up your arse.

THIS
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
trouble with your pecker is a sure sign of "Oh ****, you're fucked"

i suggest sticking a pin up there.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

It could also be appendicitis, but it wouldn't be your knob that hurt whilst peeing then, it would be higher up near your stomach, on the left hand side.

But yeah, someone's hand will most probably be making its painful way up your back passage. The doctor will have fun milking your prostate.
I just got back! No fingers up the arse, no getting catheterized, nothing. Just the doctor fumbling around with my penis for about 5-10 minutes, and a blood test and Thyroid x-ray.

Interesting, hm?
i'd laugh if this got stickied. I'd laugh alot
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by InvaderTSN
Probably dried semen blockage.

Have fun when he sticks a rod down your urethra.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Did he suck you off?

No. No he didn't. That was the nurse's job
the acronym std comes to mind

and i know even as i type that i wont be the first to post that...
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Nurse Dave? he does great work doesn't he?
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Quote by black amendment
I just got back! No fingers up the arse, no getting catheterized, nothing. Just the doctor fumbling around with my penis for about 5-10 minutes, and a blood test and Thyroid x-ray.

Interesting, hm?

Oh god that phrase is hilarious.
Quote by black amendment
No. No he didn't. That was the nurse's job

Nurses can be guys
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by black amendment

Interesting, hm?

Moar detail! What's wrong witchoo?
Quote by lzcougarz3
Moar detail! What's wrong witchoo?

Well, we haven't figured it out quite yet. He actually didn't think it had much to do with my junk as opposed to my back(hence the x-ray), so we will see what that is all about in the next 3-5 days. We spent a lot of time talking with the doctor, where he made me unzip my pants, then he touched me, then made me take my shirt off to check out my spine, then made me take my pants off to check out my reflexes with that mallet. He said I jumped a lot more then most people do, so he was a tad bit concerned.

All in all, I don't know what is wrong with me or my little buddy.
Quote by black amendment
Well, we haven't figured it out quite yet. He actually didn't think it had much to do with my junk as opposed to my back(hence the x-ray), so we will see what that is all about in the next 3-5 days. We spent a lot of time talking with the doctor, where he made me unzip my pants, then he touched me, then made me take my shirt off to check out my spine, then made me take my pants off to check out my reflexes with that mallet. He said I jumped a lot more then most people do, so he was a tad bit concerned.

All in all, I don't know what is wrong with me or my little buddy.

He wanted you to just lay there instead of moving around so much. /nod I understand
Well thats good to hear. Are you drinking enough liquid? You never mentioned actually drinking anything, which half the time is what comes out of your junk.
Page 1 of 2