I don't really know much bout the topic, but I need new ones, so I thought I'd get some advice on the subject. I play a lot of punk, enjoy thick tone dont do much in the way of soloing, but I do play some lead lines. I have no idea if any of that is relevant. Oh, and I have an Epi LP and a Junior. again, don't know if that matters some how...

Thanks
-Chris

EDIT: Oh, and I only really play in Standard, Halfstep, and Drop D.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Ernie Ball Regular Slinkies are probably your best bet.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
D'addarios might be a good option, seeing as they're cheap but still have really good tone. and in punk, i imagine you might break a few strings, so you'll want value for money, wich D'addarios give you. I'd try 10's or 11's, depending on your preference.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Slinkys are wat i have on my guitar most the time, but if you wanna change it up get sum DR Black Beauties, they are great strings and they are black, how cooler can you get?
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
D'Addario ftw, the quality and brightness of tone is incredible, and plus they're endurant.
DR Strings TIt Fits in 10's are since they do have a warm and thick tone to them.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
D'Addario 10-52s. Way better than the Ernie Balls of same gauge in my opinion.
ಠ_ಠ
id have to say Elixirs, i use 10s n they last a lot longer than slinkies and sound better than D'Addario
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60