Im sure this bothers everybody, when you see a handfull of tabs of a song, some of them power chords, some of them ACTUAL chords. So, how many of the tabs of songs do you think are ACTUALLY power chords?
it doesn't bother me, so you're statement is false.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
quite alot.
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
It's not like you have to follow tabs 100%. It's just a guideline. If you like full chords, go with it. If you like power chords (like me), do that. It's preference.
So check it out. If you are getting pissed off by power chords and actual chords and all this bull****, Im gonna let you in on a little secret. You can turn a power chord into an actual chord, I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out, all you have to do is barre the primary note, and perhaps a a finger.

Ex. 3-5-5-x-x-x is a G5 power chord
3-5-5-4-3-3 is a barre chord

Therefore it really shouldn't make a damn difference if buddy put power chords instead of actual ones. It is the same effing thing and it doesn't take a Clapton to figure out. So next time instead of bitching, hows about we try to work that useless lump inside your skull. Jesus Christ.
Last edited by sully474 at Dec 9, 2008,
Quote by jack15_11
Seven.

Win
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by jack15_11
Seven.

LMAO I think i laughed unnecessarily hard at that... but yeah just turn the power chords into full chords :|
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.