-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
wigger, white person trying to be a gangster

not exactly a chav, but closest I guess.
Quote by Pooinsky

That's pretty much it. You can delete thread now. It's been done.
I'd say a wigger is probably the closest thing, although from the stories I've heard about most Chavs, wiggers are very rarely that violent. They're all talk.
I think people from England call Americans "yanks" or something. I don't really know how that term appeared and I'm not even sure if it's supposed to be offensive or not. I don't know why people call other people "chavs" either...

EDIT: Maybe I misunderstood the question. How about gangster? There are many gangs in America where they are insanely violent.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Last edited by meta1militia at Dec 9, 2008,
Quote by meta1militia
I think people from England call Americans "yanks" or something. I don't really know how that term appeared and I'm not even sure if it's supposed to be offensive or not. I don't know why people call other people "chavs" either...

kill self now plz
Quote by meta1militia

chav alert

they have infiltrated us.
They exist, but not in great numbers. There are surely people who think they are totally awesome black people (but they are totally not awesome white people) but they do not have a designated name. Among few these are simply "wiggers," yet they do not get their own clique, per say.
i dont really get what chav means. i dont think we have them here.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Behold! The almighty wigger!
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
We also have townies. They are almost chavvy. Sort of.
██████████████████████████████
I don't think wigger is right.

redneck trailer trash **** is probably the closest to Chav you'll get in the US.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I don't think wigger is right.

redneck trailer trash **** is probably the closest to Chav you'll get in the US.

no those are totally different although sometimes trailer trash can be a chav.
Quote by amd123
Chavs are VIOLENT?!!11!? please explain!

real chavs are, the ones that do like gang wars and ****, we had a few run ins with them as well, although no weapons were involved
I don't see why everyone always says wiggers are the chav equivalent. What about the actual black people who act that way?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Ralbert07
We also have townies. They are almost chavvy. Sort of.

Yeah chavs are essentially more violent versions of townies just marginally less literate and cohesive
ohai little sig.
50 cent is a chav?
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
I'd say the US trailor trash would be the equivalent of the UK perception of pretty muh anyone in the benefits system.

i.e. poor, uneducated, promiscuous and proud of it.

As I say, 'perception' only.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
People who are white trying to act black, aka wigger. As already stated.

Hispanics, Blacks, and sometimes Asians are fine gangsta, though, for some reason.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Oh yes, we have many of them. They are predominantly comprised of Blacks, Asians and Hispanics. Most of the time they come from very poor neighborhoods either in the main cities or on the outskirts.

Most of them are drug addicts and will do ANYTHING to get more. They will beat you to within an inch of your life for whatever money you have, and if you do not have any, they will just kill you. They usually carry handguns and are very sensitive, so when your around the bad areas, watch what you say cause they will shoot you for saying the wrong thing.

For those who say wiggers... they are just a bunch of stupid, white middle class republican kids who think that just because they watch MTV, listen to "gangsta" rap and wear clothes that are 3 sizes too big that it makes them "Ghetto" If ANY of those pussies had a gun shoved in their faces and forced to eat the muzzle, they'd s*hit their pants and run crying to mommy.
"...I escaped into the music. And the music has been my best friend. It has always been a safeguard against life and reality for me..." -Hans Zimmer

"Friends are just your enemies who don't have the guts to kill you." -Steve Peplin
Last edited by RobertM19 at Dec 9, 2008,
The great thing about being so culturally diverse is that we have TONS of different "chav" type people.

Gangsta White Kids - usually are all talk, but at least where I live they have become bolder/dumber and started carrying/using weapons. They think its cool to jump people

Gangsta Niggas/Mexicans- same as above, but far more dangerous as some of them are actually in gangs and far more are carrying weapons.

Angry Hicks - Under educated, smelly, angry... a very bad combo.

Hardcore Kids - Sometimes, when in numbers, they like to go to shows and be total dicks.

Tough-Guy Jock - Kind of like a chav, but usually they're all talk.

All sort of tools.
The Australian bogan car of choice:

If you see a 'P' plater driving one with more than 3 other friends, with loud hip-hop music playing, you know you have yourself a chav.
I'm an american and I use the word "Chav".

I like it for a few reasons:

1) It's a very broad word. I can use it for wiggers, black and hispanic gang affiliates and red-neck folks. It very convient when the groups are intermingled for some reason, so I only have to say one word to discribe the group.
Example:

"Those ****ing blacks and rednecks."
"Those ****ing chavs." (Saves two words)

2) I it's less racist. So I can insult people, but not feel like a biggot.

Examples:

N-Word - Implies Black People
Spic - Implies Hispanics or Latino's
Wigger/Red Necks - Whites

Chav - Any race as long as they are poor and violent

3) I can use this word to talk about these people around them and they don't realize that I am talking about them.
Example:

Saying, "Why the hell do those dirty mexicans always hang around here", results in my ass getting kicked.

Saying, " Why the hell do those dirty chavs always hang around here", results in a confused look and is then ignored.

So yes there are Chavs in america.
Quote by Pooinsky

Pretty much this. In my area, lot's of people (who aren't necessarily racist, but it's not something I would say) like to say there are black people and then there are n*****s, the difference being that there's nothing wrong with blacks but the n*****s (people who act ghetto/gangsta) are annoying as hell.

It's not something I'll say, but if you were to say wiggers = wannabe n*****s, then you'd be pretty close.

Edit: ^ I like what the above user said, think I'll have to start on that.
Last edited by dudius at Dec 9, 2008,
Here in Fredericton, New Brunswick, the equivalent is probably Native Americans. God I hate how they're so frickin' huge, and travel in packs, so nobody can touch them. They act all high and mighty everywheres. At school, in the mall, in the gym. Its ridiculous, because our class was talking to teachers about it and the teacher said no other place had this problem.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I don't see why everyone always says wiggers are the chav equivalent. What about the actual black people who act that way?

Chavs aren't black?