I need help identifying a pickup that was on a guitar i played at a guitar center in another state (so i can't go back now). It was a seymore duncan and it had one row of gold pole pieces and one row of silver pole pieces. it sounded like an alinco II but i'm not very good at telling the difference so it could have been an alince V

the guitar was a used ephiphone les paul custom (maybe customized) with coil taps

and the guitar center guys (yes more than one) said it was a seymour duncan dirty finger , so they were no help

now that i think about it, it was an amazing guitar and wish i bought it, but if i could have help finding what the pickups are, i could at least be on my way to copying it
they really said that? maaaaaaaan... makes me wish i'd got a job in a music store. i'd be king by now!
I'll bet it's the stock bucker without the cover.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
then i think its this
Quote by oneblackened
I'll bet it's the stock bucker without the cover.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
it likes a SD custom shop pups.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Quote by Dance_of_Death
if it was the stock bucker, then why did it say seymour duncan on it and have gold and silver pole pieces

unless there is a ephiphone line with that

there is an epiphone line with SD pups its this
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu.X8Iz9J9ZkAaeBXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1cHVibGdoBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA01BUDAxNF8xMTM-/SIG=12l1emelt/EXP=1228961148/**http%3a//www.gibson.com/Slash/Epiphone/SlashLesPaulStandardPlusTop/
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

it wasn't the slash signature, it was a custom les paul (it said so on the price tag, and it was about $600 used)

it was tobbaco burst, it looked like this