I was looking to buy the toneport gx but it turns out that it has been discontinued. Is there another device that does the sam job for about the same price? I already ampitube 2, so I do not want any software, I just need to hardware.
It cant have been discontinued, i bought one like 2 weeks ago.
Still sells here in the UK
http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&q=toneport+gx&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
yea but click on the links all say, discontinued. line 6 does not even have the product page anymore.
Quote by LedZepFan2000
yea but click on the links all say, discontinued. line 6 does not even have the product page anymore.

dude click on the link I gave you it's not the older toneport GX it's the new studio GX.
damn, you'll just need to get the new one lol
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by LedZepFan2000
yea but I dont want the software I already have it, besides it has a $100 tag

oh I didn't realize that. I live in Australia and I can still get 'em off ebay and at a billy hyde so maybe you'll just have to search around.