so on my les paul, i'm gonna make it a double cutaway, but i need to remove the pup selector switch at the top.
i want both of the pickups to funtion normally, but i need the swithc gone. how do i take it out of the circuit but keep the whole thing working?

do i just take it out and join all the wires together?
or *shrugs*

Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

I think I'm the one shrugging. Why the heck do you want to mod that LP? No matter. You need to end up with the output from both pups going to the 1/4" jack. Remove the selector cover and see how many wires go to it. If it's more than 3, then you're going to have trace it out and figure out how to accomplish it. If I had my son's here, I'd take it apart and tell you how to do it.
Quote by KG6_Steven
I think I'm the one shrugging. Why the heck do you want to mod that LP? No matter. You need to end up with the output from both pups going to the 1/4" jack. Remove the selector cover and see how many wires go to it. If it's more than 3, then you're going to have trace it out and figure out how to accomplish it. If I had my son's here, I'd take it apart and tell you how to do it.

its just a dodgey samick, and im doing the 100GBP build thing, but yeah, ill try and figure out whats going on
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.