Ok all I am starting the new guitar shopping mode, and I found these Xaviere guitars which are ridiculously cheap. Anyone ever play these? I read one review, and it was a good one, but I can't find anyone local who has one that I could actually pick up and play / inspect. Anyone who has handled one of their strats or lp clones, let me know.

Thanks!
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
They are pretty ok. Nothing great by any means. I'd go with an Agile before an X. But they play nice. They have decent pups, but pretty crap hardware.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I have only played one Xaviere LP copy and I almost bought it. It was very well made and the sound was fantastic. It was an all mahogany body cherry sunburst and neck, set neck with rosewood and nice inlays on the neck. The only thing I didn't like was the Xaviere metal name plate on the head stock it looked cheesy. I don't know if the newer ones have it or not. When I was at Daddy's yesterday I was looking for it but they sold it I wanted to show it to one of the guys that was there looking for a decent LP copy.

I thnk Guitar Fetish is a major importer of them too.

John
Yes thats where I found them but I cant find them in any local stores- but from the web it looks like the nameplates not there now. Thanks, mates.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
I doubt you would find them in stores. If you have good relations with a store they might order one or two, but they are kind of an off brand.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712