Page 1 of 3
I've heard they need another guitarist and I'm interested. How do I let them up I'm up for the job? Of course I can't play most of their songs so that might be an issue. I have been practicing tho. Also I'm not polish at all. I'm hispanic and I dunno if these cats are racist or not. I think if they are willing to show me the ropes and have a little patience we could create another great album like winds of creation. Also how much pussy will I be getting while in the band?

Here's a video of me playing so you guys have an idea of where I am:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae01oMgIlJM

EDIT:Oh btw I'm 16
I think inability to play the material will hinder you more than racism...
Last edited by dminishedthingy at Dec 9, 2008,
But you're not even close to good enough...
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
wow dude. you are 16, not good enough... like not even approaching good enough. you probably have another 5 years or more before you would even get close and thats if you practice like mad. why must you troll?
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Typically a requirement to join a band is being able to play the **** your gonna be playing.....
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
you dont play good anought, you are too dirty and your tone sucks big time.

i think this thread was just for us to see your vid.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
your not gonna get into decapitated playing a les paul juinor, and blues

Well clearly I would need new gear. I think I'd just borrow the other guitarist's gear.

But you're not even close to good enough...

Well not right this second, but I think if I played with them I'd improve rather quickly. I have the potential to be their best player yet.

Is this for seriously?

dead seriously

They're more likely to choose one of the awesome shredders that would be up it, not a 16 year old kid who wants to borrow the other guitarist's gear and can't play that well but thinks he can get better if they let him join.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Dec 9, 2008,
Quote by ldnovelo
you dont play good anought, you are too dirty and your tone sucks big time.

i think this thread was just for us to see your vid.

The tone sucking is definitely not my fault. It's a line 6 and you can't get a good lead tone off of it. It was the best I could do.
i think they would want someone that's already on their level, not someone they have to take time out to teach their techniques and all their songs and ****
So judging from the video what Decapitated songs should I start working on? Gonna get ready to send this video and cover songs in

i think they would want someone that's already on their level, not someone they have to take time out to teach their techniques and all their songs and ****

Well I'm a pretty quick learner so I don't think they would mind too much
Send them an Email.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Master_Student
So judging from the video what Decapitated songs should I start working on? Gonna get ready to send this video and cover songs in

oh. im guessing this is troll?
let us know how it turns out! and wtf is with this troll thing?
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
If you're not up to snuff in the first place, you won't get in ANY band. Otherwise, they'd take anybody...
Quote by dminishedthingy
And I want to sleep with Megan Fox.
Maybe I should send her a video of me masturbating?

**** I wanna sex her too. 10/10 right dere

Go for it man. It'll help if you are rich and have a huge wang. Otherwise I don't recommend it lol.
I couldn't imagine a guy like Pedro on Napolian Dynamite playing for the band Decapitated. Besides I can't even understand them and I think music like that would be alot better without all them lyrics really ruins the song.
Are you serious? Like you actually think you have a chance?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I guess I take my last comment back but still kinda vulgar band name. A song called Decapitated I could deal with but the name Nah. I will start a new thread on this EVERYONE to the new thread !!!!!!!!!
Dude... Decapitated is not a vulgar name at all. I've heard much worse.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by rebel624
I couldn't imagine a guy like Pedro on Napolian Dynamite playing for the band Decapitated. Besides I can't even understand them and I think music like that would be alot better without all them lyrics really ruins the song.

I loved the vocal work in WOC. It just goes perfectly with the music.

Or what about if I got in contact with that vocalist from WOC and started a band with him instead? I mean he seems like a dick, but I'm not too nice myself so I think it could work

Are you serious? Like you actually think you have a chance?

Oh definitely

I think if they give me a shot and I practice like hell it could work
Posting in the best thread since...well...

God knows what, this is the best thread EVER!.

*saves to Microsoft Word*
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by rebel624
I guess I take my last comment back but still kinda vulgar band name. A song called Decapitated I could deal with but the name Nah. I will start a new thread on this EVERYONE to the new thread !!!!!!!!!

Vulgar band name?
Try BloodCum.
There is no fucking way this guy is serious.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Posting in the best thread since...well...

God knows what, this is the best thread EVER!.

Almost as good as when dude said Glen Benton drummed for Dethklok.

As for vulgar names there's C-ntsh-tter, Funeral Rape, Torsofuk, Putrid *****. List goes on and on.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Quote by MetalMessiah665
There is no fucking way this guy is serious.

If this guy is serious he is the greatest thing in UG.

I sent him a friend invite
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Agreed.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
All this doubt isnt making you change your mind about this at all? Not even a little bit? Because theres not a chance in hell you will.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Page 1 of 3