PRICE REDUCED- FIRM!!! $250 SHIPPED (U.S.A.) & $300 SHIPPED EUROPE, ETC.

VERY NICE condition. Few light scratches on top... May buff out. Who cares... this thing is sweet! May consider a trade for a Playstation 3. Something just came up. Here are some pictures...

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/Red%20MIM%20Strat/

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
If only it had a maple fretboard :/
Oh well, free bump for a sweet deal!
XBL-DeeSkank

Schecter C-1 Plus
Ibanez Gio GRX40

Kustom Coupe 36'

Fender AG-15
Quote by Metalcore_slave
If only it had a maple fretboard :/
Oh well, free bump for a sweet deal!

I could swap it out with a sweet 91 Korean Squier maple neck.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by djfrank
I could swap it out with a sweet 91 Korean Squier maple neck.

Man, that's really tempting.
I think the Squier logo would just bug me to no end though.
XBL-DeeSkank

Schecter C-1 Plus
Ibanez Gio GRX40

Kustom Coupe 36'

Fender AG-15
Quote by Metalcore_slave
Man, that's really tempting.
I think the Squier logo would just bug me to no end though.

I could always put a Fender Logo on it. It is actually an awesome neck. If you do some research on early Korean Strats/Squiers you will find many people think they are better than MIMs and Rival MIJ/USA.

I would also reduce the price with maple neck.

Ahh man, you're killing me here xD
I'll shoot you a PM.
XBL-DeeSkank

Schecter C-1 Plus
Ibanez Gio GRX40

Kustom Coupe 36'

Fender AG-15
Quote by Metalcore_slave
Ahh man, you're killing me here xD
I'll shoot you a PM.

haha. I do what I can...

Will consider parting out...

$125 for neck,
$125 for body with tremolo.

i am extreemly interested. unfortunatly, i am in a bit of a tight situation right now. if by some miracle it does not sell by next month, i will be in contact.
Quote by the rabbit
i am extreemly interested. unfortunatly, i am in a bit of a tight situation right now. if by some miracle it does not sell by next month, i will be in contact.

Thanks. I think everybody is in the same boat right now. I know I'm broke which is why I am selling. Between Christmas and College tuition due in about a month...

Need to sell... Paypal or USPS money orders.

Quote by djfrank
Need to sell... Paypal or USPS money orders.

Frank this is gonna be a little off topic but are you selling anything thats just the body right now?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by djfrank
Will consider parting out...

$125 for neck,
$125 for body with tremolo.

did i read this right?
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Frank this is gonna be a little off topic but are you selling anything thats just the body right now?

I have a few bodies... How much you looking to spend? Have an RG 370 body that is sanded... Was going to do some crazy refinish... dunno... could part with it.

Quote by MRAAJR
did i read this right?

Yep.

I will sell the neck for $125
I will sell the body with tremolo/rear cover and strap pins for $125

Quote by djfrank
I have a few bodies... How much you looking to spend? Have an RG 370 body that is sanded... Was going to do some crazy refinish... dunno... could part with it.

In order to avoid jacking your thread any further I will pm you on it
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
In order to avoid jacking your thread any further I will pm you on it
Ok... hit me up

PM is sent
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
PM is sent

Didn't get any PMs.

Seriously don't want to have to try Ebay... Geez

PM resent ha ha
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
PM resent ha ha

Replied...

PoW!!

Yo momma said you should buy this fine geeeTarrrr

I'm interested in the Fender Strat, but I would like some additional info. I'm not sure the best way to do it, so just let me know. Thanks