Mint condition except for one tiny ding in tolex on side. Sounds excellent. Great cleans. Nice Reverb. $100 shipped.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
up top
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

back up top

Need to sell... somebody needs this

back up top... Must sell.

back up top... need it gone!

Quote by lefthandman9876
hey dont over bump your thread, be careful or a mod will close it, to be fair i dont really think you will get much luck here as there not great amps, try ebay

You have no idea what amps are great kid. Have a nice day. Thanks for thread crapping my post though.

*uncrapping thread*
even tho this amp isnt tube, it still has great sounds, used it for like first 2 years of guitar
and with the mods n sods available now..you can basically mod the OD for more gain ala DS1..

so its a good amp..n a happy bump
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by fairycake92
*uncrapping thread*
even tho this amp isnt tube, it still has great sounds, used it for like first 2 years of guitar
and with the mods n sods available now..you can basically mod the OD for more gain ala DS1..

so its a good amp..n a happy bump

Thanks. There is nothing wrong with these amps at all. They sound great for cleans and for bluesy stuff as well as classic rock. You would want a pedal for really heavy rock. Very solid amp.

To the top... Good amp here for cheap! Takes pedals nicely

I agree with the guy up above, I think you will have better luck on ebay.

Good luck though.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/