Topic. Southbound Pachyderm has an intense Ending Jam.
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
The Beyond This Life live jam is amazing.

Also, when I saw Rush, they played a mini-jam after The Main Monkey Business. It was cool
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
The 4 minute piano coda at the end of the plugged version of Layla is ****ing awesome. Better then the meat of the song.
sort of a jam, at the end of their show, showbread just hits the same chord at a constant rate for literally ten minutes straight, while going completely insane, throwing each other off the stage, throwing crap at people, doing wierd solo's over it. its pretty sweet...
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
The healthy 20 minute Echoes jam from Pink Floyd in Pompeii.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Echoes
Californication
Dirty Frank

Just about any Blues jam, stuff from the crossroads festival is amazing.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
When I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers live, they had 3 or 4 stage jams. They had one to start with, then started the intro to can't stop, then Anthony ran on stage and started singing. Then at the end, Chad and Anthony went off, but Flea, John and their extra musician that plays live shows with them stayed on stage. Flea played bass and trumped at different times, and John played guitar and the other guy played drums. It was awesome.
one of my favorites is in only for the night by the rx bandits, in the middle of the song they kick into a sick drum jam and it's just one of the more powerful parts of a song to me. it's amazing.
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
I was always fond of Free Bird....fun jam to play. Of course, I never played guitar hero much either...I'm sure the pit's opinion will vary.
Nope, no sig here.
Being a fan of jam bands I find it difficult to answer this question. Way too much material to choose from.
Mountain Jam by the Allman Brothers. Half an hour of good, clean and wholesome fun.

Or like, Vultures by John Mayer. At the end of it the band will fade out and he'll play something neat.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by stephen_rettie
final cut by coheed

Definitely. The version they do during The Last Supper show is simply incredible.

And here's another one of my favorite live performances...

Dispatch - Passerby

The added solos and energetic ending make it a million times better than the studio version.