Hi ive just started to play guitar about a month ago. Ive wanted to play for a long time. I only know bits and parts of a couple of songs such as Enter Sandman by Metallica and The beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold. I also know how to play the entire song: Radio by Alkaline Trio.

Now i want to learn some new songs but im not really sure what songs out there that are easy but fun to play. Any suggestions?
For Whom the Bell Tolls-Metallica
and Laid to Rest- Lamb of God

both two of the first songs i learned
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
what you consider easy and what we consider easy are 2 differant things, the first song i learned was Down With the Sickness by Disturbed, but after that i jumped right into stuff like Van Halen and Metallica and stuff...IT all depends on what you think you can handle bro
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
Learn some Sabbath. They are metal and Tony iommi keeps it simple most time. I suggest start with the Paranoid Album. Iron Man and War pigs are great songs and easy to play.
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Dec 9, 2008,
Please take a peek at the stickied threads. As you like Alkaline Trio take a look at a few more by them as most of their tracks are reasonably easy to play.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic