If anyone here has ever played guitar hero 2, you might have noticed that their version of Heart Shaped Box has alot of differences to the original.

The most important of these is the extended solo, which in my opinion sounds absolutely awesome and even surpasses the original. Also there are a few tweaks to the verses.

I've searched and searched for a tab of this version but every result i find is a tab of the original song.

I love the original song and everything but i just really want to learn that extended solo and maybe add in the tweaked verses randomly when i play the song.

I would tab it myself but i'm terrible at learning by ear.

SO IN SHORT if anyone could direct me to a tab of it or tab it themselves it would be greatly appreciated and in my mind you would be as cool as this guy . You can't get much cooler than that.
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by GabeT347
get the original, and then just tab the extended verses and solos yourself. improvise till u get it. and when you do get it you can put it up for everyone else who has wanted to play that version.

this is a forum for tab requests. you can't just respond to a request by saying "do it yourself."
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by GabeT347
get the original, and then just tab the extended verses and solos yourself. improvise till u get it. and when you do get it you can put it up for everyone else who has wanted to play that version.

I can try but for me its probably gonna take a while

even though they're pretty simple differences...
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by jimmyslashpage
same with woman by wolfmother that solo kicked ass on GH2

I'll just go have a look at that now

Guitar hero 2 is easily my favorite of them all

sooooooooooo any really generous people willing to help me out here?

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Here is the GHII solo tab.
SteamMaster wrote:

Toker420 wrote:
What is on that dudes face?!

its called pure awesome

Quote by Zolom
Get off my lawn ya young whippersnapper! Confounded *descends into gibberish*
Quote by Great Grandpa
Here is the GHII solo tab.

Ahhhh thank you so much

Wow it was right under my nose

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai