Are they any good? I should ask are any of them good? I'm kind of on a cheap pedal hunt for Christmas since I'm trying to be easy on my mom's wallet and want something to kind of mess around with. If at all possible refrain from the auto-wah.

If it matters I'm playing an Epi LP Standard throught a 112 ValveKing.

Thanks UG.
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
Are they any good? I should ask are any of them good? I'm kind of on a cheap pedal hunt for Christmas since I'm trying to be easy on my mom's wallet and want something to kind of mess around with. If at all possible refrain from the auto-wah.

If it matters I'm playing an Epi LP Standard throught a 112 ValveKing.

Thanks UG.

The Fish n Chips EQ is really good from what I hear.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
^^The Dano stuff is already cheap so I don't think the hassle of ebay or CL would even be worth it. Some of there pedals are considered cheap and noisy. I have the FnC EQ and it is somewhat noisy compared to the MXR stuff but for the price they are way worth it unless you gig.

Also, some of their stuff, like their phaser, disti, flange I would have to try before buying.

The Cool Cat line from Danelectro is a step up I hear and I'm gassing for the Cool Cat fuzz pedal.
i have a dano delay pedal, and it's terrible. it's bypass is so bad that if i use any high-gain tone it has an echo even when it's turned off. i don't have experience with any of their other pedals, but based on my delay, i'd say find something a little better
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.