Ok, so I do freelance gfx here and there, and I'm really trying to kick start a little side job on the internet for some sort of web design/gfx work. I can make websites, logos, ads, basically anything that requires some sort of photoshop use.

Basically, I'm just putting myself out there, advertising my service. Since this is a guitar site, I'm sure some of you are in bands that need a website designed for your crew :P

Anyway, if you'd like to see some of my work or you are interested in my services, reply please
... Not the right forum. Not the right website. If you're serious about this, go to a graphics forum or a webmasters forum.

As much as I'm fond of fellow graphic designers, *reported*.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Well, I was just trying to see if any one was interested in my services :P

And actually, advertising GFX Design on 'another' graphics forum is kinda stupid, on account of they all probably know how to do web designs themselves.

Anyway, just trying to help people out that need it. Thats all.
Actually, a lot of people go to graphics forums to learn how to become better at it themselves. There are also market place forums on those websites where people can try and sell their skill. So, face!
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
Actually, a lot of people go to graphics forums to learn how to become better at it themselves. There are also market place forums on those websites where people can try and sell their skill. So, face!

Meh... lol. Well, I just think there's more of a chance to get business here. This site has a lot of things that would make it a prime place to advertise my services. A lot of people, a lot of people in bands, etc., so that means a lot of people needing GFX work done :P

Anyway, my offer still stands guys. Don't be afraid to throw something at me. Come on guys, I know you need something done