budget? what do you have now? i'm guessing you play metal?
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
I'm looking maybe 300 and lower? I have a Traynor of some sort. I didn't purchase so I don't know the model I think it's a 15w. I like playing 80's hair metal and rock.
a crate v-50 with an ibanez ts-9 will run you $300 and be better than just about anything else in that price range, in my opinion
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
you wont find anything that good in that price range honestly.. spend a few more hundred and get a valveking 112, its 800 aussie dollars, it may not be as good as the 212 but hell its as good as you'll get in your pricerange.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Loud, cheap and sound good is going to be hard to do. Loud and cheap is easy to get but wont be reliable or sound good. More money or less amp.
Quote by spiff389
a crate v-50 with an ibanez ts-9 will run you $300 and be better than just about anything else in that price range, in my opinion

+1

Crate V-Series are fairly loud, and just add a stomp box to get the distortion you're after. Should be around $300...
maybe Behringer GMX210..
2×30W
i don't know the price, but it's not much.. sounds ok for me..
you can hear it over drums