Page 1 of 2
Post stories of the most awkward moments of your life!

Mine:

It was the morning after a late show for my band and I had to go to school. I stumbled into the restroom having to take a monster **** and lo and behold there was no toilet paper! So I check the second stall. It's locked! Well sometimes the second stall is locked for no reason when nobody is in there so I decided to crawl underneath the stall to get some toilet paper. Well, there was somebody in there squeezing one out! They were like " hey hey hey!" and I was like "oops!". Pretty awkward, don't ya think?

So post some more!
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
Quote by Spanky McGrits

So post some more!

Nah, it's cool. I'll just sit here and silently laugh at your misfortune.
one time i was having a 3some with my dog and my dad and my mum walks in with my grandma and she was like WHAT THE ****.... and it was heaps akward at first but then she decided to join in and so did my granma and then my neigbourghs came and joined and then the whole damn street stared ****ing. was cool

in all seriousness i never feel akward. i say some weird **** and people are like... what.... the.... ****... then i sit there laughing in what should be a ****ed up akwrad situation
my buddy called me a ****** while a black friend of ours was in the room...

more awkward for him, but still very awkward nonetheless lol
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
I saw my grandama naked. Seriously beat that
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Some people made an organized terror attack on our dorm hall.

They removed the toilet paper from every single floor in the entire building.
I was in the bathroom at school taking a piss, then all of a sudden I hear this kid screaming for help. I was like, "What the f*ck?" He was out of toilet paper and he told me to go into the other stall and get some for him. i get the toilet paper and he stands up, opens the stall, with his pants hangin' 'round his ankles and grabs the toilet paper and calls me a dickhead and resumes sh*tting. I was confused at what happened.
Quote by ILikePopsicles
I was in the bathroom at school taking a piss, then all of a sudden I hear this kid screaming for help. I was like, "What the f*ck?" He was out of toilet paper and he told me to go into the other stall and get some for him. i get the toilet paper and he stands up, opens the stall, with his pants hangin' 'round his ankles and grabs the toilet paper and calls me a dickhead and resumes sh*tting. I was confused at what happened.
Ive never taken a sh*t at school
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
when my dog stole my grandmothers brownies no really he just came up to the table and eats em off her plate how is that awkward you ask? i don't know
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by ILikePopsicles

HAHAHA that's hilarious.
Quote by BerryTree
when I bought my first guitar.

Most definitely. I never thought I could screw up Space Truckin' (this was a while back).
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by ksmash5
HAHAHA that's hilarious.

wow man you have an annoying laugh no offense it was all like HAHAHA :-/
Quote by ksmash5
HAHAHA that's hilarious.

At first I was laughing my ass off, then I realized he was serious.
Searchbar is your friend, but I won't gauge you out for that.

One time, I was walking down the pier on lake ontario, and out of no where, this large group of females ran by me. And by large group, I mean there were lots, not that they were large although one or two of them were.

Anyways, I put on my charming little smile and waved, ran to catch up with them, found out they were cheerleaders.

Everything I said, they were laughing at, so I figured I had a really good shot. When I got turned down by even the most average one of them all, I felt confused.

I returned home only to find a massive line of bird poo running down the side of my face. I could have cried right there. Not because I was so embarassed, but because I hate birds.

Those bastards.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by ILikePopsicles
At first I was laughing my ass off, then I realized he was serious.

Lol haha.
lol all these school ****ting stores remind me of this one....im sitting in math, and all of a sudden my phone vibrates. I answer, and its a kid in my class whispering "man...get me some TP...i ran out of paper dude...come and bring me some" so the asshole that I am, i hang up, laugh, and continue my work. He calls like 5 other kids in my class, and we all, including the teacher have a big laugh about it. I stopped laughing when i went in the bathroom later that day to find a **** covered sock in the toilet. That kid has never lived it down.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Asked the new girl at work for her phone number, turned out she was engaged.
when i was extremely drunk and told 6 different girls I loved them with all my heart...then seeing the same 6 girls the next morning, at the same time

never been so verbally raped in my life
once I was trying to poop in a public toilet, minding my own business, and some wanker crawls under and tries to spy on me pooping. it was weird...and a little gay.
Quote by LiquidCheese
once I was trying to poop in a public toilet, minding my own business, and some wanker crawls under and tries to spy on me pooping. it was weird...and a little gay.

ha ha ha ha...very funny
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
The awkward moments thread on MX years ago was amazing.
signatures are budget.
When I was in 8th grade, I was wanking in my bedroom at the computer and my mom walked in. I quickly covered myself up, but she knew what I was doing. She looked at me and said "Computer time is over." and walked out. Ever since then she has bought me hand sanitizer once a week. HA.
Quote by MisterChainsaw
When I was in 8th grade, I was wanking in my bedroom at the computer and my mom walked in. I quickly covered myself up, but she knew what I was doing. She looked at me and said "Computer time is over." and walked out. Ever since then she has bought me hand sanitizer once a week. HA.

This is funny because I just came from the Terminator thread.

I can only imagine your mother sounding like Arnold now.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by ascendancy2
when i was extremely drunk and told 6 different girls I loved them with all my heart...then seeing the same 6 girls the next morning, at the same time

The wonders of alcohol

I think i'll go have a beer now
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by rock_star77
This is funny because I just came from the Terminator thread.

you came from the terminator thread?

mine might be when my ex girlfriend was sitting with me in class with her feet on my chair...
she farted.
Quote by Spanky McGrits
Well, there was somebody in there squeezing one out! They were like " hey hey hey!" and I was like "oops!".

Like Fat Albert? Hahahaha
Quote by ascendancy2

why not say

I WAS F"N DRUNK Y'ALL!!
??

well speaking of drunk stories

i have have two lesbian friends Harley and Becca (Neither are butch theyre both actully pretty hott )
well i had a crush on becca for a while but i never said anything cuz shes dating my friend harley

so we got drunk at this kickback
and of course when harley was right next to us
i start trying to smooth talk becca

i was saying stuff like "y'know ive thought you were hott for like 2 years haha"
and "damn harleys one Lucky ass Lesbian"
i also threw in this one which got Harley PISSED!!

"i'd go lesbian for you"
but i was wasted so who can blame me

but
Drunk minds Speak Sober hearts haha
Quote by MisterChainsaw

Lmao, be more discreet?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
i farted as loud as i never farted before when i was talking to 2 girl
Quote by rock_star77
Searchbar is your friend, but I won't gauge you out for that.

One time, I was walking down the pier on lake ontario, and out of no where, this large group of females ran by me. And by large group, I mean there were lots, not that they were large although one or two of them were.

Anyways, I put on my charming little smile and waved, ran to catch up with them, found out they were cheerleaders.

Everything I said, they were laughing at, so I figured I had a really good shot. When I got turned down by even the most average one of them all, I felt confused.

I returned home only to find a massive line of bird poo running down the side of my face. I could have cried right there. Not because I was so embarassed, but because I hate birds.

Those bastards.

u win.
I knocked over a bunch of flowers at my friend's funeral. It was only awkward because we all wanted to laugh about it, but we couldn't.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
my friend set up a video camera in his stepdad's grandparent's room and it recorded them shagging. My friend showed his stepdad.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Quote by beetroot10
bringing up rape just like on UG eg, rape her. then finding out they have been rapped.

YO YO, B-BOI, YOU JUST GOT RAPPED!
Page 1 of 2