it may seem weird, but i think Will Smith is the best actor out there. Leonardo DiCaprio is a close second.
Christian bale is good. but bleh. nowhere near the best.
i dont think we need another terminator, but christian bale may be able to save this one. at least they got rid of swartzneggar (hes my govenor, i probably should know how to spell that).
I have no opinion on this matter.
Arnold is the true terminator. He has been there for the franchise since the beginning. I'm sure he could have taken time out of his busy gay-marriage banning schedule to appear, could he not have?

I mean, San Francisco would be a lot happier.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by hippotato7
AS if we needed any more proof C. Bale is the best actor of his generation.

seriously, if you had any doubt before, that should end now...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/terminatorsalvation/hd/

How is he the best actor of his generation when he got brutally outperformed by a supporting actor in a movie that bale starred in?

Im talking about the Dark Knight
Quote by happytimeharry
Brb, changing pants.

I sent a message to my friend about changing all my carpets.
Quote by hippotato7
Hey dude... hes working against Prop 8, please inform yourself instead of being ignorant

I wasn't arnold bashing lol. It was sarcasm. I know he is working against it.

I was mentioning the mere ridiculous-ness of expecting the terminator franchise to live on with Arnold, which is what a lot of Terminator fanboys won't stop harping on. Sorry again if that offended any Arnold lovers.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by BerryTree
How is he the best actor of his generation when he got brutally outperformed by a supporting actor in a movie that bale starred in?

Im talking about the Dark Knight

says you, and i guess its subjective.... Heath's character (while great) stuck out a lot more cause he was crazy, you probably miss what makes Bale so good when watching that film
Quote by hippotato7
says you, and i guess its subjective.... Heath's character (while great) stuck out a lot more cause he was crazy, you probably miss what makes Bale so good when watching that film

he wasnt even the best batman character....that title goes to Keaton.

(Bale was sick in american phycho though (Is that the name?)
Looking foward to this, I've been a fan of all three of them. That's right, I liked the third one just as much as the previous two.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by BerryTree
he wasnt even the best batman character....that title goes to Keaton.

(Bale was sick in american phycho though (Is that the name?)

may i ask what made Keaton so good?
Quote by hippotato7

Keaton was a better Batman. Bale is unbeatable as Bruce Wayne.
Quote by hippotato7

He wasn't overly exaggerative on Batman's voice.

Plus, he was really good at playing the millionaire by day, vigilante by night thing.

Bale is just out of place as Batman. He could easily play an every man, but not a millionaire.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
eh.. Bale became the inner animal that is Batman, and hes a little bit more psychically fit, which helps. The method actor always wins
Quote by hippotato7
eh.. Bale became the inner animal that is Batman, and hes a little bit more psychically fit, which helps. The method actor always wins

Bahaha, I thought you said "Methodist actor always wins"

I was gonna say: HE'S METHODIST?!?!
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
are they even allowed to act

anyways, subjective acting tastes aside, that is a good trailer. I hope it changes some peoples minds towards the "blasphemy" that is the 4th Terminator.
Goddamnit, and I just bought this new pair of pants!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i cant watch these movies, everytime they say my name its so awkward

and everytime i introduce myself people are like "no way, like the terminator??" god damn
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by happytimeharry
Brb, changing pants.

brb, cleaning computer screen
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by Connah
i cant watch these movies, everytime they say my name its so awkward

and everytime i introduce myself people are like "no way, like the terminator??" god damn

Your name is Terminator?

Quote by octavarium78

brb, cleaning computer screen

Ah, a Balegasm. It happens to the best of us.
Eh, I'll still go and see this. I must be crazy to do so, but I think since I was able to sit through Terminator 3 without snapping, then this one might not push me over the edge.

Although I am pissed that this is the first one without Arnold in it, it might redeem itself. Besides, he's getting too old to play the part.

I still think they should have been done with it at T2.
"...I escaped into the music. And the music has been my best friend. It has always been a safeguard against life and reality for me..." -Hans Zimmer

"Friends are just your enemies who don't have the guts to kill you." -Steve Peplin
Quote by hippotato7

Not in Heath's case.
Quote by happytimeharry

Ah, a Balegasm. It happens to the best of us.

Not exactly a Balegasm, more like a Terminatagasm. I've been waiting for this one for awhile and it's finally about the war

But Bale is pretty badass to begin with, he'll make an awesome movie.. even more awesome.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by BerryTree
oh oops lol

It's perfectly alright. It is tough to decipher one's motives over that vast series of tubes known as the internets.
Quote by octavarium78
Not exactly a Balegasm, more like a Terminatagasm. I've been waiting for this one for awhile and it's finally about the war

But Bale is pretty badass to begin with, he'll make an awesome movie.. even more awesome.

First time I tried to say it, it came out as: "Termitagasam."

Christian Bale is truely a great actor .

And it's funny to think how this movie probably will close the loop that started in the first movie...Back in 1984.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Orbit91
Not in Heath's case.

This is funny. I laughed.

But I remember like two days after it happened this guy on the radio was making jokes about him, and I wanted to assassinate him. Literally. Not because I'm some Heath fanatic, but because the guy had just died.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
I love Mr. Bale, and he is indeed one of the better actors out there nowadays, but my bid for the best actor of our generation has to go to Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
Quote by Seryaph
but my bid for the best actor of our generation has to go to Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

"The extreme! IT'S THE EXTREME!"
I don't know.

I might have to see this
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Bah it looks lame, like many modern action sequels it takes itself too seriously and tries too hard to be dramatic. Like the new Bond movies, kind of.

Also lacks Arnie.
Christian Bale.....
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama