Page 1 of 2
what moobs?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Idk....cause it does?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Because some pit monkey has too much time and money (well, maybe not too much time).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I fucking loved that thread
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
you made that, admit it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
in b4 moobs... ah God dammit

It exists because someone created it. Kind of like the iPhone, Light Bulb, and my personal favourite, Ice Cream.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
that is the most retarded thing ive ever seen in my life. ever.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.

Oh god. That is one of my favorite things from UG ever.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
It's cotton shirt, and I don't think it's polyester. However, for a cotton shirt, it is very good. Don't put it in dryer; just air dry it if it works.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
It's cotton shirt, and I don't think it's polyester. However, for a cotton shirt, it is very good. Don't put it in dryer; just air dry it if it works.

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Last edited by titsmcgee852 at Dec 10, 2008,

ohai little sig.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
That thread sucks. The best thread is the one where that kid has an awesome horizontal stack and he needs dimebuckers to get a br00tal tone. And its ok if his tone sucks because he has amazing pedals.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by GuitarNinja12
That thread sucks. The best thread is the one where that kid has an awesome horizontal stack and he needs dimebuckers to get a br00tal tone. And its ok if his tone sucks because he has amazing pedals.

I thought that thread was boring
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
If I had some money on me right now, I would be very tempted to buy that shirt. I just wanna get people to read and be like... "WTF?"

Quote by titsmcgee852

Sweet Jesus how did that thread get that long? So much spam, the mods must have cringed reading that thread.
Quote by x_thurston_x
is it just me or does that guys body look a little disfigured?

All hipsters who wear American Apparel have a problem with their body.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I fucking loved that thread

me as well...... me as well.....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

All the hipsters who wear American Apparel think it's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

Oh yeah the shirt was made because of this picture posted in the original thread
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by Demonikk

Too soon?
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

*sits here in three layers of AA clothes feeling very comfortable in my wayyyy-too-skinny body*

yeah, you got me.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Page 1 of 2