Well last week or so i posted whether i should buy this Fender Hot Rod Deluxe off craigslist, i want jazzy cleans that i can play in the jazz band, but also be able to play classic rock then get heavier with the help of a pedal. so do you think this the right amp for me, i mean its 10 yrs old, American made, so is there anything else that could fit that for the 350$ the guy is asking.
He's sent pics, it looks good, now all i got to do is try it out. but before i make a decision i want to know if this is the best option.

and also if i should buy it, what pedals should i get, i got my metal muff for heavy stuff, but what kind of pedal should i get for jazz stuff, and im thinking about getting a muff/distortion pedal for hendrix type stuff ect, im thinking about a Big muff, dallas arbiter fuzz face, or a OCD fulltone. if im getting the amp, and i should be able to ask for a couple pedals for christmas price range around 200-250$

thanks in advance
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
The Fender Deville is a great platform for adding pedals. It will work very well with good quality pedals infront.
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
Are You Looking For The Classic 'crunch' Or The Hendrix Fuzz? For Jazz, The Clean Channel Should Suffice.
Quote by Ardie12
is there anything that can do both?

you could sell your metal muff, and then get a jekyll and hyde distortion/overdrive and a fuzz face/big muff. the JNH is a pretty sweet pedal.