I'm a student at BSU in Muncie...it's almost and hour and a half north of Indianapolis where I went to high school. If there is any bassist looking for a band with a serious drive to practice and get into a decent show circuit we are looking for anyone in the central to north indianapolis region. We are also interested in adding another guitarist as more of a rhythm role perhaps, maybe some lead too. The guitar would be an experimental thing.

We have had a band since high school but we are finally letting go of quite a good musician who hasn't been that good of a friend. Despite his talent we are being held back by his laziness and failure to communicate!

Song interests might include, but not limited to: all eras of RHCP, all eras of Incubus, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Breaking Benjamin, Sick Puppies, Alterbridge, Weezer, Soundgarden, Wolfmother, Relient K, The Who, Shinedown, Rage Against the Machine, Pearl Jam, All-American Rejects...basically many types of rock including some funk, alternative, some classic rock elements and also maybe even a hint of metal/nu-metal.

Sorry so long! We are searching many places and I also wanted to try UG. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them.
Where is Dirk Lance?
Unusable Signal. If you look up a myspace it will be old stuff with an old singer...we've improved substantially since then. If you want I can send you a link to my solo myspace to give you an idea of my personal guitar style and sound. Also I can find a vid from a talent show we did here at college last year if you need that too.
Where is Dirk Lance?