You obtained the parents you have because your father, in a moment of lust, penetrated your mother's vaginal passage, spewing semen through her uterus which then impregnated an egg, forming a zygote, which eventually became a fetus, which developed into you. After a nine month gestation period, you were pushed head first through your mother's vagina.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
it just kind of happens.
i wonder what someone kept in complete isolation would turn out like, though.
what would he think he is? would he talk? that sort of thing
what if you were born as a deer? or a deep sea creature that never sees the light of day? makes you think.
Quote by Gunpowder

You obtained the parents you have because your father, in a moment of lust, penetrated your mother's vaginal passage, spewing semen through her uterus which then impregnated an egg, forming a zygote, which eventually became a fetus, which developed into you. After a nine month gestation period, you were pushed head first through your mother's vagina.

you dont get it...I mean, but why THEM, why at that time, why not to other parents at the same time or in a different period. Like why Im not you.
Yup.
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
when i saw the title of the thread i though "uh oh, i can see something bad is going to happen now that someone from the pit has started thinking" but then i opened the thread and found that he was actually lying, so it's ok, the universe isn't about to implode.
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
Quote by BerryTree
you dont get it...I mean, but why THEM, why at that time, why not to other parents at the same time or in a different period. Like why Im not you.

Your not me because I was never pushed head first through your mother's vagina.

Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by skate_guitar
I wonder about lots of crazy ideas when i date mary jane.

arrrrrrr, matey
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Not really, no. Sometimes I wonder why I got the parents I have, but only when I'm mad at them.

There is a group that believes we all have past lives and once we die we go somewhere and decide what we want to be in our next life then forget once we're born. I don't get how people can believe that though when there are so many people suffering in the world. I'm pretty sure nobody would choose to be be born into that.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 10, 2008,
'cause your parents were horny ~9 months earlier.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
We're just kind of thrown into the world at random and have to make the best of it I guess.
Quote by skate_guitar
it just kind of happens.
i wonder what someone kept in complete isolation would turn out like, though.
what would he think he is? would he talk? that sort of thing

I've thought the same thing. But would someone really be able to be kept in isolation? It's intense.
Quote by BerryTree
...yet im attending boston university with a major in computer engineering so I think im doing quite fine thankyou....what are you up to?

I'm attending Boston College with a major in English and Art.

...We should meet up sometimes, and exchange stories of our births.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by mdawg24
I've thought the same thing. But would someone really be able to be kept in isolation? It's intense.

no. when someone is cut off from the rest of the world their behavior becomes very violent, they develop insomnia and essentially just break down mentally.
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
Quote by mdawg24

i think so. create an environment where the person could imminently survive alone. the hard part would be keeping the baby alive while not letting him know sorta thing
Quote by Gunpowder

/thread
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by Dunjma
no. when someone is cut off from the rest of the world their behavior becomes very violent, they develop insomnia and essentially just break down mentally.

i mean from birth.
wouldn't know there ARE other people. or even a small group of people. what type of theories would they come up with for their existence once they figured started to care?
Quote by BerryTree
no, not /thread, that doesn't answer why, that just answers how.

It really depends if we have a soul, or if our awareness is just a product of a higher consciousness that is designed to make us a more sucessful organism.
I think another question you'd have to ask is if animals are of the same soul matter as people, just born into another body.
that isolation thing freaks the **** out of me. probably cos ive grown up and been taught to have ideas and feelings about things like everyone else. i am more interseted in seeing someone/something that has the complete opposite set of attitudes and values that i have. that would freak the **** out of me as well. i think maybe someone that was raised, no wait, cared after by like shadow people that had no emotions or anything. so this person was completely free to know what it wants to know and feel only what it wants to feel.

but then the values and attitudes of the people that are overseeing this would come into play and they would have to decide what is right for this person based on their own attitudes values, not the ideas that the experiment has grown itself.

like each person is a blank pallette when they are born and our experiences and the people around us affect how and what we percieve. so leaving a human to develop its own perceptions of itself and what it is. it wouldnt know where it was because just knowing about where it is means that it can make judgment on the thiings that it see's. it would have to be brought up in an empty room that stretches forever. and the room wil have no colours like black or white. no walls maybe a floor if it was lucky. and it would live its whole life there.

maybe it would become its own species you know. liek develop a new way if thinking, speaking, walking and talking. but it may never talk because it wouldnt kno if it needed to or not, cos there is nothing there!

think about it. i got one of these thing going in my garage. ill come back in a week with and update.

lol :0
Quote by skate_guitar
i mean from birth.
wouldn't know there ARE other people. or even a small group of people. what type of theories would they come up with for their existence once they figured started to care?

You do know about feral children, right?

This has happened several times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Wild_Boy
_______
|||||||||||||||
I watched The Universe on History Channel and it was talking about parallel universes.....I was thinking what if when you die you're reborn into one...one of the theories they had was that there were infinite amounts of universes that had every possible outcome of a situation occur.....such as Elvis still being alive.....or me typing this message and spelling Evlis wrong......makes me think
Quote by jimmyslashpage
I watched The Universe on History Channel and it was talking about parallel universes.....I was thinking what if when you die you're reborn into one...one of the theories they had was that there were infinite amounts of universes that had every possible outcome of a situation occur.....such as Elvis still being alive.....or me typing this message and spelling Evlis wrong......makes me think

yeah.
one theory of time and space is that the universe is literally destroyed every moment and recreated every moment as it is, making the past the past, and the future impossible to predict.
or that every moment with every variable that changes a new universe is formed that was different from the one that existed a moment ago, because of all the things that happend due to chance/will that shape the world.
It's dangerous to think of such things. Just sit quietly and return to your duties...they're always watching...

V
The meaning of life is to watch Dark Knight!

Out now on DVD!
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT