i was listening to my new M.W cd today and said calmly to myself
"I NEED TO LEARN ALL OF THESE SONGS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" so i sailed my guitar shaped ship over to my fav site, UG.com...

But, to my horror, i found there were barely no Municipal Waste tabs.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo........."

my friends and family watched as everything around me crumbled to dust. my hollow, empty shell of what used to be a shredders body sat there, lifeless. i thought to myself, calmly

"WTF AM I GONNA DO?!?!!?"

So i came here. To politely try and persuade all the tabbers who have ever listened to Municipal Waste, or even laid eyes and ears on them, to get some more M.W songs up and into the hands of all the other thrashers out there who feel as empty and hollow as i do. a plea from all thrashers out there

more Municipal Waste tabs plz!!!!

Thanks to all who feel like contributing!

ps. i am also tabbing out some M.W songs atm. it is going slowly but surely. lol thnx
Quote by Eldawgs
i was listening to my new M.W cd today and said calmly to myself
"I NEED TO LEARN ALL OF THESE SONGS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" so i sailed my guitar shaped ship over to my fav site, UG.com...

But, to my horror, i found there were barely no Municipal Waste tabs.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo........."

my friends and family watched as everything around me crumbled to dust. my hollow, empty shell of what used to be a shredders body sat there, lifeless. i thought to myself, calmly

"WTF AM I GONNA DO?!?!!?"

So i came here. To politely try and persuade all the tabbers who have ever listened to Municipal Waste, or even laid eyes and ears on them, to get some more M.W songs up and into the hands of all the other thrashers out there who feel as empty and hollow as i do. a plea from all thrashers out there

more Municipal Waste tabs plz!!!!

Thanks to all who feel like contributing!

ps. i am also tabbing out some M.W songs atm. it is going slowly but surely. lol thnx

Get off your lazy ass and do them yourself instead of begging others to do the work while you sit back and reap the benefits?
Some will probably appear in time but if you can do them then you'll probably be helping a load of others wanting to learn the tracks as well.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic