Has anyone ever considered making the ONLY youtube video thread? I mean I've been on alot today and so far a youtube link has popped up once every half an hour
Would that thread be allowed? Because seriously it's becoming a bit bland when every damn thread is a youtube video
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
They always get closed. I think it's a good idea to make one. I rarely click on videos that people post anyway, but it'll save some forum space.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You sir are a genious
BB.King +Freddie King+Albert King=three kings of blues!!
Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
bassbassbassbassbassbassbassbass
thered be a lot less threads. besides, some videos require their own conversations.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by dado23
You sir are a genious

You however, are not.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
You however, are not.

That made me laugh for some reason.

Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
I would make one myself but i currently have a warning and i don't exactly want to get banned again
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Who is up for it then...
Well if there was a wandering mod who just happened to stumble across this thread and like the idea then perhaps they could do it

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
It's a good idea, but if it was allowed, it would have been done by now.

Also, I think it'd be one of those threads where people go only to post, not to read/watch.
XIAOXI
Ask a mod if it's allowed and paintitblack will stick it on the 'Forbidden threads' list.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
It seems like a bad idea because the only thing that videos on youtube have in common is that they are videos on youtube. There are funny videos, sad videos, stupid videos, music videos - most of these subjects already have dedicated (and quite substantial) threads. I'm not going to sit trawling through a thread full of links to random youtube videos, I could be on the youtube website and do that. I will, on the other hand, follow a link to a video in the "you cry you lose" thread much to my regret .

I can see two things coming of a dedicated youtube thread.
  • People will continue posting individual threads with links to youtube videos, but now people will be able to make smarmy remarks about the only youtube thread and take a moment for self-gratification as they report someone
  • People will use the thread to post links to youtube videos but nobody will care and the thread will become nothing more than an archive for all the worst videos that everyone has already seen
I would never go on it, but it would get rid of some pointless threads so yeah.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
it has been attempted before but obviously not been successful. by all means make a "post cool/funny/amazing youtube vids here" thread, and if it actually works out and doesn't end up filled with spam, we'll consider making it an ONLY thread. i'm sick of the millions of single threads that pop up just to say "i found something cool on the internet, look at it" myself.
from daylight...
...into darkness