I want to buy an Original Floyd Rose to put into my rg350dx. I may also be willing to buy an original edge but I am unsure if they fit as of right now. Let me know what you have. message me or e-mail jakemcm2112@yahoo.com
I own an original Floyd Rose locking vibrato. It is Made in Germany, and I purchased it in the 1980's with the intent of installing it in a project that never happened. It has been sitting in my parts drawer ever since. It is in excellent condition. No damage or rust. It has all the parts including locking nut (R3), arm, bridge and hardware. The only thing I don't have is the 2 stud posts that thread into the body. Give me an Idea what you would offer, and I can send you some photos. Email is skiraftkayaker@yahoo.com
1966 Harmony H-14 Bobkat
1974 Ibanez Les Paul Custom 2350
1980 Ibanez BL-300NT Blazer
1987 Fender Stratocaster 72' RI Pink Paisley
1990 Fender HM Strat
1996 Fender Stratocaster Fat Strat
1998 Epiphone Sheraton II
Quote by Kingofold
I want to buy an Original Floyd Rose to put into my rg350dx. I may also be willing to buy an original edge but I am unsure if they fit as of right now. Let me know what you have. message me or e-mail jakemcm2112@yahoo.com

ha im in the same boat except I dont have the money to replace mine right now
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
The original Edge will not directly fit the RG350. The posts line up, but the rear and side need to be routed bigger to accomodate the bigger trem. I have been looking for a good deal on an original Floyd Rose myself because I have a mint 350 body I want to build, but it is so perfect that I don't want to route it out. I do have 3 Original Edge trems that are in my possession but can't bring myself to cut on this body. :-P
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE